★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ds:Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - Japanese Exclusive Brand new bundle with system and Gyakuten Kenji software! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC - $85

JP:360:Chaos;Head Noah Limited Edition Boxset Complete with Game, CD, Hardcover Artbook and Voice Letter. Shipping will be $5 for this. - PIC PIC PIC - blackdog60 - $45

My wife and I were watching videos of you, Ai and Ryu today on your You Tube account. You guys have such a cute family :) Still waiting for my paycheck but I will definitely put in some bids for your sale. Wishing you the best ^_^

[quote name='goomba478']My wife and I were watching videos of you, Ai and Ryu today on your You Tube account. You guys have such a cute family :) Still waiting for my paycheck but I will definitely put in some bids for your sale. Wishing you the best ^_^[/QUOTE]

I've seen the one where Ryu picked some blocks for a raffle, and the teabagging one, and I think that was it =P

Heres my contribution

Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - $100
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (US Version) - $14
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (US Version) - $8

JPStar Ocean Faceplate (USED) - $12
JPLast Remnant Faceplate (USED) - $18

JPNo More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise w/Erotica Portraits Preorder Bonus (Both NEW/SEALED) - $25
Dreamfall The Longest Journey (US Version - light wear on disk but 100% playable) - $5

JPSuzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou w/Haruhi Revoltech (NEW/SEALED) Shipping will be $5 for this.- $25

JPStar Ocean The Last Hope International (NEW/SEALED - Full English and region free) - $28
Cross Edge (US Version) - $15
Batman Arkham Asylum (US Version) - $15

Tales of Symphonia - $20
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - $20

CD-SMT: Strange Journey Soundtrack - $1

Miraroma Kaede Tsukimiya 1/7 Scale PVC Figure - PIC Shipping will be $8 for this. - $25

Megaman Energy Tank Energy Drink Shipping will be $5 for this. - $10

Free bump DV8mad, hope that things get better!
And holy crap, a Kindle! I certainly don't have the money for it, but I might be able to work something out with the family, because I can see that being really useful for University, yes?

JPStar Ocean Faceplate (USED) - $13
JPLast Remnant Faceplate (USED) - $20

JPNo More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise w/Erotica Portraits Preorder Bonus (Both NEW/SEALED) - $30

OK, dv8.... In addition to finding me a copy of Fatal Frame 4, I need to to scour the land of Jay Pan for NMH Hero's Paradise for the PS3. It might be editted but it's region free! :D

And $17 for MGS shirt 3.

[quote name='Chronis']OK, dv8.... In addition to finding me a copy of Fatal Frame 4, I need to to scour the land of Jay Pan for NMH Hero's Paradise for the PS3. It might be editted but it's region free! :D

And $17 for MGS shirt 3.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Tell me what your starting lowball bid would be for those and I will determine if it's worth it for me to pick them up. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back