Love Love Kiss $6
Star Ocean International $31
Cross Edge $16
Disney's Dinosaur$5
Saber Alter Revoltech $15

Evangelion Asuka Uniform Clearfile - $3
Evangelion Rei Uniform Clearfile - $3
Evangelion Mari Plugsuit Clearfile - $5
JPNo More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise w/Erotica Portraits Preorder Bonus (Both NEW/SEALED) $39

Good Lord, I had no idea that Japan had Mountain Dew...let alone limited edition MGS ones. I'd be too tempted to drink it though so I probably can't trust myself to buy those. Very cool though!

[quote name='goomba478']Good Lord, I had no idea that Japan had Mountain Dew...let alone limited edition MGS ones. I'd be too tempted to drink it though so I probably can't trust myself to buy those. Very cool though![/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I win the cans I bid on, I'll give them 3 months before I run out of beverages and drink them. Hopefully, if they last long enough, the fear of flat soda will keep me from openning them. :lol:

Anyway, dv8, I'm looking through the link you posted (yay for Babel Fish!) and I'm wondering, what exactly is a "capture book?" Unless it's translating it wrong...

more than likely is translation error. email me the link at dv8maddots(*)aol.com and I'll have a look tomorrow. past 2:30 am here so I have to get to sleep now.

[quote name='goomba478']Good Lord, I had no idea that Japan had Mountain Dew...let alone limited edition MGS ones. I'd be too tempted to drink it though so I probably can't trust myself to buy those. Very cool though![/QUOTE]
Just drink the US stuff or the Canadian caffeine free version.
[quote name='Chronis']Yeah, if I win the cans I bid on, I'll give them 3 months before I run out of beverages and drink them. Hopefully, if they last long enough, the fear of flat soda will keep me from opening them. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Both of you guys are making me cry. My Mountain Dew collection is off limits even if there is nothing left in my house (which is almost never considering I buy Dew like it is being discontinued)

Which reminds me, a friend of mine drank one of my aluminum Dew bottles, after which I told him he owed me $10. He learned his lesson quick.

[quote name='djbooba']Just drink the US stuff or the Canadian caffeine free version.[/QUOTE]

The US has a caffeine-free version as well, but I think it's a little more specific to Utah.

[quote name='thelonepig']The US has a caffeine-free version as well, but I think it's a little more specific to Utah.[/QUOTE]
It is not just Utah but yeah.

[quote name='phantasyx']Play odin sphere, you will love it. Don't let anyone tell you, you gotta play it.

Tomba 2 $18 sorry if its gone up as I don't check often[/QUOTE]

I

Evangelion Asuka Uniform Clearfile - dorkieyoh - $4
Evangelion Rei Uniform Clearfile - dorkieyoh - $4
Evangelion Mari Plugsuit Clearfile - dorkieyoh - $6

Odin Sphere is gorgeous. I spent the first hour or so just watching Gwendolyn fly around the screen. It gets a bit difficult, but its really rewarding. I never noticed the load times, but then again I routinely sit through the load times of the Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift series, which averages 20+ seconds a load.

Rogue Galaxy - $5

Wish I could support you more man, but I need to pay those student loans too. I'll try my best to let people know of your lowball sale. :p

Edit:
007 Die Another Day - $3

[quote name='Wilme']PS3 Cross Edge $18[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I can't help it. (bid changed from $20)

From the rule section:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them at $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 75 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

[quote name='Wilme']PS3 Cross Edge $18[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinobot']Sorry, but I can't help it. (bid changed from $20)

From the rule section:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them at $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 75 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't see this Wilme as we were out putting in job applications most of the day today, but dinobot is right, please do not edit your posts after they have been made. (especially DOWN!:cry:)

Seems like you may be new to the trading forums at least even though you have been registered for awhile, so I will input your current $18 bid, but, please, from now on, make sure that you are putting in the bid you will stand by before submitting. Thanks!

EDIT: Added one more PS2 game

[quote name='ducksoda7']Xenosaga lenticular cover $7
Namco X Capcom $7[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ducksoda7']I only edited to add in Namco X Capcom. Hopefully that's okay.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with people editing in that 1 minute window immediately after the post where it doesn't even show an edit. I actually often use it to fix typos and such. However, safest bet is, if you are unsure, just make another post. ;) I'll find it.

P.S. Now I know what the "7" in "ducksoda7" stands for. I can only hope the "ducksoda" portion isn't equally as obvious. :lol:

JPSteins;Gate Limited Edition Boxset $45

JPFinal Fantasy XIII (Region Free but not in English - LE Version from Lightning PS3 System) $10

#6 Chaos;Head Love Chu★Chu LE Japanese Telephone Card $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back