★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chronis']Does Amazon Payments work with yen also? I've never used it before.[/QUOTE]

No, Amazon payments must be made in dollars.

Hey dv8, I might need a bit of time to put some more money in my paypal account. I promise I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can!

EDIT: I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I send the payment!

Here is a list of items shipping from me. DO NOT send me payment, but consider each of these items under dv8mad's $3/$1.50 shipping amount when you send him payment. What I do need is an address for each of the folks below.

[quote name='dv8mad']
blackdog60
CD-SMT: Strange Journey Soundtrack - blackdog60 - $2
2 LineBarrel Models (#3 and #4) - blackdog60 - $2
Edward gashapon - blackdog60 - $1
Shion gashapon - blackdog60 - $4
Tiki - blackdog60 - $1
Kooh - blackdog60 - $1
Lola - blackdog60 - $1
Lola alt - blackdog60 - $1
Tiki alt - blackdog60 - $1
3 Skygirls gashapon - blackdog60 - $1
Tales of gashapon - blackdog60 - $1
Stack of roughly 30 cards and stickers from various anime - blackdog60 - $4

craig.courtney
4 New Super Mario Bros Wii keychains - craig.courtney - $3
Misc. grab bag of stuff - craig.courtney - $2

GhaleonsDeadMyFriend
Wii Sports - GhaleonsDeadMyFriend - $3.50

Indigo_Streetlight
Hellsing: Victoria Seras figure w/ anime - Indigo_Streetlight - $5

Nate Nanjo
Pokemon Board Game - Nate Nanjo - $22

quatrevav35
Vader Battery Cover - quatrevav35 - $2

Vegan
11 Mario gashapon - Vegan - $5

ZxT Vendetta
Telos gashapon - ZxT Vendetta - $10
[/QUOTE]

BTW, dv8mad, you missed quatrevav's bid on the vader battery cover.

EDIT: Thanks for those that responded so far. I'll be shipping when your status changes to PAID on the front page. Also, you've all been PM'ed for addresses in addition to the post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']
BTW, dv8mad, you missed quatrevav's bid on the vader battery cover.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Must have deleted it on accident when getting rid of all the text after the PSP itself. Fixed now! :D

EDIT: Time for bed now! Have a good one.

Blackdog60
DAigaurd
Tokko

Cevern
Jump Superstars
Osu Tatake Ouendan

crazylikeafox11
Bully Scholarship Edition

Glemtvapen
Rogue Galaxy

Killerramen-
Ice Hockey

KKlems
Bad Dudes

RandomThinker
Puzzle Quest

Velroen-
2x SMB/Duck Hunt Carts

I need addresses from these CAGs. These are the items I put in like TLP. PM box has space so send away. Thanks

I paid and forgot to add my CAG name and what I got. Payment will be coming from [email protected] or Craig Courtney. Thanks, converted it to Yen as well let me know if its not right.

4 Super Mario Wii Keychains and the misc grab bag, both coming from thelonepig.

[quote name='Denzalo']Crap.. I paid in US Dollars...[/QUOTE]

That's only a problem if you typed in the # of yen when the field was dollars. On the flip side, you will have single-handedly solved Dv8's immediate financial crisis.

Congrats on another successful Lowball dvmad. Sorry that I'm too broke right now to have bid on anything but you can be sure in the future once my debts are absolved and I have some money saved up that I'll buy a bunch of things from you :) Wishing you guys the best. Keep in touch!

Hey divvy, is there an "official dv8mad approved" USD to Yen converter? Since all of the converters have slightly different values, I want to give you your proper moon money.

[quote name='Chronis']Hey divvy, is there an "official dv8mad approved" USD to Yen converter? Since all of the converters have slightly different values, I want to give you your proper moon money.[/QUOTE]

I'll chirp in and say PayPal. To be honest, they have one of the worst conversion rates (roughly 88 yen to the dollar).

I find the easiest way is to go to PayPal, choose to send in yen, and then just play with the amount being sent until it comes out to what I owe (the conversion is shown directly under the box you type the amount of yen in.

An "official" calc/instruction would be nice tho. Looking at it last night, it was a $5 swing depending on which calc I use with no clear idea on how much he will actually be getting on his end.

I can imagine dv8mad getting $20 less depending how ppl go about it.

I remember in one of his other lowball he went with bidding in yen just to be sure of the actual amount he will be getting without dealing with currency exchange flactuation so I went with the safer rate. Plus, I think I am already ripping him off with my offer.

[quote name='thelonepig']I'll chirp in and say PayPal. To be honest, they have one of the worst conversion rates (roughly 88 yen to the dollar).

I find the easiest way is to go to PayPal, choose to send in yen, and then just play with the amount being sent until it comes out to what I owe (the conversion is shown directly under the box you type the amount of yen in.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Despite my dislike of Paypal, I had to suck it up for the good of the cause so I wasn't sure about all the conversion and usage of PP. You might remember last time I bought something from Divvy, I did the most roundabout way of paying him and ended up having to go through a certain pig as the middle man.

Any chance you can convert it to yen for us or something? I'm planning on paying in yen if that's possible with Amazon.

Edit: Nevermind. Payment sent. I used the converter on Paypal.

Alright, I've got everybody's addresses except ZxT. Packages will be going out a bit later this week (early next week for those of you that are delaying payment until funds are available).

Thanks!

[quote name='thelonepig']Alright, I've got everybody's addresses except ZxT. Packages will be going out a bit later this week (early next week for those of you that are delaying payment until funds are available).

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I sent the payment a few hours ago so I should be straight. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks!

[quote name='glemtvapen']I think I already PM'd integralsmatic my address. :whistle2:s

PM back if you got it.[/QUOTE]

Pm'd returned.

sorry for the delay. took memorial day to catch up on much needed sleep thanks to a busy weekend.

edit:
Pm'd everyone who won items from. Just need address lol.

Wow, take a look at that coordinated shipping strike on US shores, I'm in awe :)

Payment sent! :) My address should be included with the payment. Sorry for the delay dv8.

EDIT: OH CRAP! I completely forgot that I was supposed to send it in yen. I'm SO sorry. :(

alright people on my end are packed and ill be shipping out tomorrow. I couldnt make it to the post office in time today but day off tomorrow so will go out ASAP.

Blackdog60, Thursday since you requested it.

DV8 sending you a pm.

Sent Payment via Amazon Payments. Says it is pending and will take 24 hours to review, so hope it goes through alright. I'll PM you my address since I"m not sure how it all works. Thanks.

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Please have a look at the OP when you have a chance and tell me if I have your items marked correctly or not. ;)[/QUOTE]

I love the icons! hunting down people now.

Heading to the P.O. now. I have preemptively marked the things shipping that are going out so, although not actually shipped yet, they will be very, very shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back