A cornered Fox is more DANGEROUS than a Jackal! GGT #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was randomly thinking that If I see the LE in stores (MGS4), I should buy it. You never know with my area. Its possible.
Whats in the LE again? Worth it?

[quote name='MarkMan']I wish it was the full OST, oh well, I guess I gotta buy that OST too...

!!!!!!!!

less than 2 days![/QUOTE]
Wait. It isn't? It said it was the import soundtrack. I assumed that meant it was the full thing!

I don't even know what's in the LE... I just know there's some sort of bonus disc, so I want it.

And I want to give Kojima another $25. He's earned it.

I'd be rather surprised if you can find a new sealed LE copy of MGS4 off the shelf at gamestop.

Konami.com on the other hand...

Well I know BestBuy Canada is selling the LE for 79.99, so if I'm there and its the right time, I'll pick it up with DBZ: Burst Limit. I doubt it though. Maybe...

[quote name='whoknows']Bought Haze today but I am thinking of taking it back. Something tells me it will just sit on the shelf due to MGS4.[/QUOTE]

good idea...just rent it, you can beat it in a day. plus the last boss took me 2 seconds to beat without using a power weapon.

[quote name='refusedchaos']good idea...just rent it, you can beat it in a day. plus the last boss took me 2 seconds to beat without using a power weapon.[/QUOTE]

But online co-op makes it good right? Did you play online at all?

What I don't understand is why Chaos Wars (PS2) is going for so much online when it's in stores still and in stock online at EB/GS. It really baffles me.

[quote name='suko_32']What I don't understand is why Chaos Wars (PS2) is going for so much online when it's in stores still and in stock online at EB/GS. It really baffles me.[/QUOTE]

simple, stupid people:dunce::dunce:

[quote name='whoknows']But online co-op makes it good right? Did you play online at all?[/QUOTE]
i played online for a lil bit...then turned it off. but i guess since i played the story alone already, i was too bored of the game to play it online for a while

ether way, the game will drop again soon, MGS4 needs your divine attention

Glad the Lakers won.

I don't want to see basketball season end yet...

Esp since I'm ignoring the thursday game while MGS4'n out...

[quote name='zewone']just get ng2. Its so much better.[/QUOTE]
But it's too good. If I play a sequel before the original game, I can't go back to the original. All I think is "damn, the camera in this sucks" or "I wish the enemies crawled at me and exploded."

Screw it. I'll give in once I finish GTA...

Jeanne D'Arc!! I play this game so sporadic sometimes... I wonder if I'll ever commit to it and beat it...

or if I'll finally beat it in like another 2 years...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']This thread needs more Namie Amuro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eu7_t9WriY

MGS4 is so close...[/QUOTE]dang Rei Notaku u always got like the worst taste in jpops man...

Amuro fell the fidduck off after 181920... and the only good record she's released since then is Suite Chic

u gotta get down like this instead:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSM-8cgYaY0[/media]

[quote name='JEKKI']Jeanne D'Arc!! I play this game so sporadic sometimes... I wonder if I'll ever commit to it and beat it...

or if I'll finally beat it in like another 2 years...

[/QUOTE]

its pretty lengthy... where are you at?

I beat the stage where
u gotta choice between 2 stages. The one I beat got me the sexy lady in my party!

whip it good!!

also if u gotta post Amuro... do it like THIS:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIl2JmuQaPo[/media]

best Namie Amuro song EVER!!

what?

better than CAN YOU CELEBRATE?

i mean that's like a winning song title right there

you gotta ask to celebrate

I'm glad Jekki had that one video of some Karaoke bitch dancing to that Beatmania song. You know, the one about Frying to you, eggs shopping for morphines, and Barney Tuesday. Coz they brought that song back on Beatmania 14, so now I can enjoy the sheer ridiculousity of the lyrics whenever I want.

I need something to replace the Din Da Da video for me, tho. Still my fave.

countdown2.jpg

Ahhhh, there was another Minmi song I wanted to post up, kinda old but still I love it.

Minmi - "Put a Spell on U (aka MMB) feat. Doberman INC" but the video was removed from Youtube awhile ago :/

Wait a sec, isn't there already a thread for Jpop n' all that? The girls are sexy mang

Awww goddamnit, now I'm disappointed.

See, I saw your thing that said MGS4 tomorow, and I was like, "the fuck, it's not out till Thursday." So I check the clock on my computer and it's like "June 11," and I was like "OH SHIT" coz MGS4 is out on June 12th. But then I remembered that it's 12:32, so June 11th just freakin' started.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

So do stores already have MGS4 and are just not selling it? I'm planning to get mine from Circuit City...I just hope I don't have to wait all day for them to get it.

just stay up late tonight, sleep in tomorrow, get up at 10pm and then pick up and play.

I'm going to class early as fuck tomorrow for a test but then I'll be heading back home to sleep the rest of the day away.

I dunno... Rei said that Gamestop stores (even those without a midnight launch) would have the game available right when stores open on Thursday, so I'd think it's a safe bet that the same thing will happen at CC.

Man, I haven't been this excited for a game since MGS2. MGS3 was less exciting coz it was a prequel... it's such an awesome game, but I wanted answers. It's been 7 years, dammit!

[quote name='Chacrana']eh, good enough. At least several hours will pass if I sleep soon.[/quote]
We can keep posting JPop (or maybe some hip-hop) to help pass the time.

I got a great cover track for Master Of Puppets too :D

Maybe it's coz I've actively avoided like... everything on the game... screens, trailers, promotional materials. I saw like... the first trailer, but that's pretty much it.

[quote name='Chacrana']I dunno... Rei said that Gamestop stores (even those without a midnight launch) would have the game available right when stores open on Thursday, so I'd think it's a safe bet that the same thing will happen at CC.

Man, I haven't been this excited for a game since MGS2. MGS3 was less exciting coz it was a prequel... it's such an awesome game, but I wanted answers. It's been 7 years, dammit![/QUOTE]

I hope so. I'll be there at opening just to be safe. I want the free guide, but if they don't have it at opening I'll just go to wherever does. I already have it unintentionally pre-ordered at BB (I bought the Saga DVD) so I can always go there if CC fails like they usually do.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']We can keep posting JPop (or maybe some hip-hop) to help pass the time.

I got a great cover track for Master Of Puppets too :D[/QUOTE]

No. I want you or Jekki to find me something more ridiculous than the Din Da Da video.

Also, I've gotta freakin' get a new CD binder for my PC games... my current one only holds 72 discs, and I've run out.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope so. I'll be there at opening just to be safe. I want the free guide, but if they don't have it at opening I'll just go to wherever does. I already have it unintentionally pre-ordered at BB (I bought the Saga DVD) so I can always go there if CC fails like they usually do.[/QUOTE]

I just hope I get my copy of the LE without any problems... I'll be at Gamestop a good 30 minutes early.

Unfortunately, I preordered at a store that's not doing a midnight launch. Oh well.

[quote name='Chacrana']I just hope I get my copy of the LE without any problems... I'll be at Gamestop a good 30 minutes early.

Unfortunately, I preordered at a store that's not doing a midnight launch. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

You should be good if you go that early. I'd be willing to bet most people don't know that GS may not have enough to cover pre-orders.

[quote name='Chacrana']Maybe it's coz I've actively avoided like... everything on the game... screens, trailers, promotional materials. I saw like... the first trailer, but that's pretty much it.[/QUOTE]

same here.

[quote name='Chacrana']No. I want you or Jekki to find me something more ridiculous than the Din Da Da video.

Also, I've gotta freakin' get a new CD binder for my PC games... my current one only holds 72 discs, and I've run out.[/quote]
:/

Did you see the video I posted on the first page?

I got a 10 minute vid somewhere in my bookmarks, I'll try and dig it out ;)

Oh, or you can watch this, best 24 minutes I've ever spent on Youtube :lol::

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8[/MEDIA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back