A Festivus for the Rest of Us: General Gaming Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get the 75% achievement, didn't get the love sidequest achievement, didn't get the scholar one, didn't get the renegade or paragon one.

Yeah, you barely played that game.

Been playing Samurai Champloo Sidetracked.

The 2D Mario like level is pretty cool:

sammariovn3.jpg

It's PS2. It probably would look better if it wasn't taken by my cell :p

Only that part is 2D

EDIT: Here's a bigger version, maybe it looks better
sambigjf1.jpg

[quote name='zewone']If you like anime, watch Samurai Champloo.[/QUOTE]

I support this statement. Hell, if you don't like Anime, watch Samurai Champloo. Stay away from the PS2 game though.

Rock Band kinda snuck in overtook Bioshock as my personal GOTY. I realized this today after playing RB for over 7 hours straight. This is big news, since I haven't played a game this seriously for since the summer and I rarely ever play games like that anymore.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I support this statement. Hell, if you don't like Anime, watch Samurai Champloo. Stay away from the PS2 game though.
[/QUOTE]

I'd actually go backwards on that due to my Suda 51 love.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'd actually go backwards on that due to my Suda 51 love.[/QUOTE]
Of course you would.

[quote name='zewone']Of course you would.[/QUOTE]

lol

I'm not really an anime guy so I'll probably never watch Samurai Champloo nor play the PS2 game. Either way though, that stage is pretty sweet lookin.

[quote name='jimfoley16']lol

I'm not really an anime guy so I'll probably never watch Samurai Champloo nor play the PS2 game. Either way though, that stage is pretty sweet lookin.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't really call myself an Anime guy either, but Samurai Champloo is hot shit, check it out.

Well, years almost done and I would really like to do two things: finish LoZ:Twilight Princess (I've had the game since launch and I still haven't work my way through it, despite it being an awesome experience thus far) and start Super Mario Galaxy (which I've had since the day it dropped). Sadly, I doubt Rock band will let let me :cry:

hmmmm. what to do today. start viva pinata or continue something I need to finish? or start something completely different.....

Im gonna try and finish Naruto Rise of a Ninja.
I hope that Ubisoft makes more of them and continues down the story line.
I also hope they flesh out the world, and make the game more open.

Its pretty awesome so far.

Ooh Rock Band has got me good. Though I liked the drums better in the store, when I didn't have to hit the pedal. And the singing is... annoying. I can sing up and down, and sometimes singing low will make the arrow go higher. Should I be punished for naturally having a terrible voice?

[quote name='SL4IN']hmmmm. what to do today. start viva pinata or continue something I need to finish? or start something completely different.....[/quote]

Viva Pinata is the second title (Condemned was the first) I've picked back up off of my backlog after playing with it way back in March. Love the game and I'm getting close to 1000/1000, which was my goal.

I definitely recommend it to anyone that hasn't tried it, but the whole "Viva Pinata is underrated" message is probably hammered into the ground at this point.

[quote name='pete5883']Ooh Rock Band has got me good. Though I liked the drums better in the store, when I didn't have to hit the pedal. And the singing is... annoying. I can sing up and down, and sometimes singing low will make the arrow go higher. Should I be punished for naturally having a terrible voice?[/QUOTE]
Singing lower makes the arrow go higher sometimes because you're hitting the octave. I feel your pain though. I also can't do the singing parts because I just can't sing. My voice has almost zero range.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Singing lower makes the arrow go higher sometimes because you're hitting the octave. I feel your pain though. I also can't do the singing parts because I just can't sing. My voice has almost zero range.[/quote]

Rei knows that I can sing. I make pavarotti turn over in his grave.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Viva Pinata is the second title (Condemned was the first) I've picked back up off of my backlog after playing with it way back in March. Love the game and I'm getting close to 1000/1000, which was my goal.

I definitely recommend it to anyone that hasn't tried it, but the whole "Viva Pinata is underrated" message is probably hammered into the ground at this point.[/quote]

well I bought viva pinata back in october and it's sat on my shelf ever since. I haven't once touched it, but I know that when I do I'm going to love it and probably get as addicted to it as I do with pokemon.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I support this statement. Hell, if you don't like Anime, watch Samurai Champloo. Stay away from the PS2 game though.[/QUOTE]
Have you actually played it?

Well I have been playing a bunch of Stranglehold recently and I love it, it is repetitive but still really addictive and awesome.

Also does anybody want a copy of The Witcher? I got that copy I won from Apposum and I have played it a bunch but I really need some money right now. So would anybody be interested in it?

Currently Playing: Nothing. Additionally, Industrial Organization Economics can blow me. Have that final tomorrow and I don't particularly care to study for it anymore.

Tomorrow I kinda want to play more Mario Galaxy though. I should finish that sometime since it's good.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well I have been playing a bunch of Stranglehold recently and I love it, it is repetitive but still really addictive and awesome.

Also does anybody want a copy of The Witcher? I got that copy I won from Apposum and I have played it a bunch but I really need some money right now. So would anybody be interested in it?[/quote]

How much do you want for this said Witcher. I need to go fuck some bitches up.

[quote name='InuFaye']How much do you want for this said Witcher. I need to go fuck some bitches up.[/quote]

Eh I want 40 dollars shipped, however I might take 35 if I get desperate. Also do you have a Trade List? I might also trade for a 360 game.

Also PM'ed.

[quote name='Chacrana']Please, I can steal the game for that much.[/quote]

Shit man, that sucker is heavy. 5 bucks shipping at least. Not to mention that is about the going rate.

I'm just sayin'.

Besides, it's not like you're doing business with me anyway, so what I say shouldn't be of too much concern. I only do business with drugs, broken controllers, and Melty Blood.

[quote name='darthbudge']Eh I want 40 dollars shipped, however I might take 35 if I get desperate. Also do you have a Trade List? I might also trade for a 360 game.

Also PM'ed.[/QUOTE]

what the fuck

You can also paypal me the money you piece of shit.

lol, but seriously, c'mon. I didn't want to say anything, but profiting off of someone's generosity is the very definition of a bastard tactic.

okay, a $10, $15 sale, whatever. I'd expect that at some point.

I'm not going to try and stop darthbulge or anything, but near fucking full price for a used copy of a game you got for free? go drink bleach.

you guys can buy it and support this kid. or you can pay a few bucks more and support the devs who made it :)

and jesus christ chacrana, that avatar.... :lol:

[quote name='Chacrana']The new sig and avatar = tittage overload.

OLOLOLOLOLOL JK, there is no such thing.[/quote]

The tits on the new sig arent quite as large as the old ones.

[quote name='InuFaye']The tits on the new sig arent quite as large as the old ones.[/QUOTE]

They're more curvaceous though and would most likely be easier to fit in your mouth. If they were real. And belonged to you. Too bad they're mine.

[quote name='Chacrana']They're more curvaceous though and would most likely be easier to fit in your mouth. If they were real. And belonged to you. Too bad they're mine.[/quote]

Thats what she said.

Is it me or do I not see a point to the whole bd vd. hd-dvd.
Its more pointless then the microsoft. vs. sony. nintendoes.

Thats my .02

[quote name='whoknows']Have you actually played it?[/QUOTE]

That's a stupid question, as there's very few games I haven't played (EVER) :razz: That's the reason I don't beat a lot of games, I'm often jumping from game to game. Besides didn't we already establish that you have a fondness for games (and systems) that are almost universally loathed?

It's just another Anime game, if you love the Anime it's based on, you might be willing to suffer through the game play (which isn't terrible, but isn't all that great).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm beginning to get a weird reputation here, which oddly I don't mind.[/QUOTE]

Course you don't mind, you've been shooting for that goal for a while (whether you know it or not).

[quote name='zewone']This is hi-larious.[/QUOTE]

You think that's funny?! Super intendant Chalmers is at home crying like a little girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back