A few price drops at GameStop

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
sorry if these were already posted.
nothing great but i few price drops posted on the game stop web site. i understand that most of these prices are nothing great and have been the same price or cheaper befor.

family guy back to the multiverse $27.99 used $29.99 new (ps3/360)

tomb raider CE $79.99 ps3/360

skyrim $27.99 used $29.99 (xbox 360) sit only show 360 version for that price.

nintendo land (wii-u) $19.99 used

resident evil 5 ps3/360 $9.99 used

hope that helps some CAG's out :)

Nintendo Land isn't as bad as some say. Great fun in groups, probably the best mini-game collection in years IMO. Still, if you don't have ppl who want to try it with you than it has little value. And seeing as more than 50% of Wii U owners bought the deluxe set then most of the userbase owns it already.

[quote name='coopscohen']New Vegas Ultimate Edition $18.99 pre-owned $19.99 new.

Not sure if that is a drop that just happened.[/QUOTE]

Time for me to hunt down a copy of New Vegas. Thanks for this.

[quote name='bonesawisready']Nintendo Land isn't as bad as some say. Great fun in groups, probably the best mini-game collection in years IMO. Still, if you don't have ppl who want to try it with you than it has little value. And seeing as more than 50% of Wii U owners bought the deluxe set then most of the userbase owns it already.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the multiplayer is where it's at.

I picked up a complete, in-box deluxe Wii U at a pawn shop for $200. Talked them down since Nintendo Land was missing, then popped over to GS and picked it up used for $20.

[quote name='Francision']Also found Truth or Lies for PS3 for 89cents Preowned.[/QUOTE]

lol, is that even worth it?

may pick up RE5 thanks OP

[quote name='MasaTFC']lol, is that even worth it?

may pick up RE5 thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Buy it and tell us if it was the truth...or a lie :D

Tempted to snag the Tomb Raider CE at that price. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. It's the survival tin that comes with the Lara Croft Play-Arts, right?

[quote name='Emerald Archer']Tempted to snag the Tomb Raider CE at that price. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. It's the survival tin that comes with the Lara Croft Play-Arts, right?[/QUOTE]

i brought it when gamestop dropped the price to 80$ a few weeks ago and it is the play arts one. that thing retails for 65$ !!!

Ninja Gaiden 3 CE for 360 dropped to $19.99. I also saw that LOTR War in the North CE is $19.99. There are none near me for the LOTR game though. If anyone is willing to pick one up, let me know! :D

[quote name='bonesawisready']Nintendo Land isn't as bad as some say. Great fun in groups, probably the best mini-game collection in years IMO. Still, if you don't have ppl who want to try it with you than it has little value. And seeing as more than 50% of Wii U owners bought the deluxe set then most of the userbase owns it already.[/QUOTE]

Maybe people were expecting Wii Sports addiction in terms of fun. You could play that for quite a while solo vs. Nintendo Land. Both fun in different ways, though I can't say Land was as entertaining, it's mainly for when I have another person over really

Does the FONV Ultimate edition have dlc codes that i would miss if i buy it used or should i stick with new?Thanks!

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Does the FONV Ultimate edition have dlc codes that i would miss if i buy it used or should i stick with new?Thanks![/QUOTE]

All the DLC is on disc so it's ok to buy used.

[quote name='coopscohen']All the DLC is on disc so it's ok to buy used.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that:) Well im going to pack the kiddo up and take a little ride..i was just thinking i have to wait for fedex to drop off my vita, Damn you CAG:)

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I just saw an ad on GS for Skyrim Legendary Edition with all DLC for release on 6/4/13. FYI.[/QUOTE]

On the website? That's big time news. I've yet to read on it. Thanks for sharing that.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I just saw an ad on GS for Skyrim Legendary Edition with all DLC for release on 6/4/13. FYI.[/QUOTE]

Only downside is the ugly purple bar that says "Better with Kinect" which was fun for all of 5 min to shout Fus Ro Dah at my tv then I was done.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i brought it when gamestop dropped the price to 80$ a few weeks ago and it is the play arts one. that thing retails for 65$ !!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd mostly be buying it for the figure. The game will just hit the backlog.

[quote name='malethief']Maybe people were expecting Wii Sports addiction in terms of fun. You could play that for quite a while solo vs. Nintendo Land. Both fun in different ways, though I can't say Land was as entertaining, it's mainly for when I have another person over really[/QUOTE]

I hated Nintendo Land and Im really enjoying the Wii U. The controls were worthless for me.

[quote name='MasaTFC']lol, is that even worth it?

may pick up RE5 thanks OP[/QUOTE]

No. This game seems like it'd be a fun party game but it's broken as fuck.

[quote name='theflicker']Yeah, I'd mostly be buying it for the figure. The game will just hit the backlog.[/QUOTE]

dont wait to play it as its a fantastic game ! my only real gripe was that cover seemed useless to me 70% of the time lol

Finally got around to picking up Fallout New Vegas UE last night. Checked stock on the website since there are two stores in town. The closer store listed "limited stock" so I called hoping for a sealed copy with a reply that the shelf copy was their last one. The further store showed "in stock" so I went to grab one. Turns out the shelf copy was the last one in store there too. If it shows "in stock" don't wait to grab it, I almost missed out doing so.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']i saw a lot price drops yesterday when i went to GS -

Hitman: A - $19
DOA5 - $19
UMVC-3 -$19

these are some i remember^[/QUOTE]

Pet peeve time: If you are going to abbreviate prices, add the penny rather than subtracting the 99 cents. It is a pretty common practice to abbreviate $19.99 as $20, but to call it $19 is just wrong.

Also, are you sure about UMVC 3? Website is still showing it as $24.99 (new, 360 and PS3).

[quote name='guessed']Pet peeve time: If you are going to abbreviate prices, add the penny rather than subtracting the 99 cents. It is a pretty common practice to abbreviate $19.99 as $20, but to call it $19 is just wrong.

Also, are you sure about UMVC 3? Website is still showing it as $24.99 (new, 360 and PS3).[/QUOTE]1. Hitman: Absolution is actually $18.99 used now, so he did add the penny.

2. You're right about DOA5 being wrong, though it's not $18.99 or $19 new or used--it's now $17.99 used and $19.99 new.

[quote name='Vigilante']1. Hitman: Absolution is actually $18.99 used now, so he did add the penny.

2. You're right about DOA5 being wrong, though it's not $18.99 or $19 new or used--it's now $17.99 used and $19.99 new.[/QUOTE]

I did consider that he might be referring to used prices, but based on DOA5, I came to the conclusion that he was referring to the new prices, and therefore was subtracting 99 cents.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Does the FONV Ultimate edition have dlc codes that i would miss if i buy it used or should i stick with new?Thanks![/QUOTE]

its a disk based download, i got one used downloaded the dlc and returned it...take that gamestop!

[quote name='usrevenge']new vegas ultimate for $20 is a steal, worth every penny and then some.[/QUOTE]

They didn't have any more left in stock. Tried to PM it at BB, somehow they didn't accept. Can anyone explain to me why? Does BB not PM price drops or something?

[quote name='itzknickknac']They didn't have any more left in stock. Tried to PM it at BB, somehow they didn't accept. Can anyone explain to me why? Does BB not PM price drops or something?[/QUOTE]You need to show proof that the price drop is effective in-store, as BBY no longer lists Gamestop.com among the online retailers that they'll PM.

Also--this is hopefully obvious--they would only PM new-copy, not used-copy, prices.

bread's done
Back