A few Questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero2cuTe

CAG Veteran
Why did i get kicked out of what is suppost to be called a casual clan???? and why didnt anyone have the balls to say anything to me?????

seriously, dont pull that girlfriend shit, but really your guys are a laxed clan, and now your booting people out? wtf, i would love to hear the reason for this one....

i just think its bulls&*t... ive only been in the clan like a month... and it just really pisses me off that i cant have an explanation... WTF.... i think i at least deserve that...

Hey, don't look at me, I haven't been playing for like a week and a half. I didn't even know this shit was coming. *wipes hands clean*

[quote name='Murcielago77']Indeed, this is messed up people. Sure, im not in the CAG clan, but this is still fucked up to do. Craven, step up to the plate.[/QUOTE]

We don't question your clan management, don't question ours.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']seriously, dont pull that girlfriend shit, but really your guys are a laxed clan, and now your booting people out? wtf, i would love to hear the reason for this one....[/QUOTE]

We don't question your clan management, don't question ours.

[quote name='Zero2cuTe']i just think its bulls&*t... ive only been in the clan like a month... and it just really pisses me off that i cant have an explanation... WTF.... i think i at least deserve that...[/QUOTE]

I removed you from the clan because I thought it was in the best interests of the CAG clan. You are a disruptive influence that I felt was better elsewhere.

ok... so you took me out of the clan SHRIKE???? so when did that become only your job??? i thought craven was the overlord!!!!!

[quote name='Zero2cuTe']ok... so you took me out of the clan SHRIKE???? so when did that become only your job??? i thought craven was the overlord!!!!![/QUOTE]

Unless I was mistaken in what I posted, yes, I did.

Staff can remove people from the clan, as well as the overlord. If you were unaware of that, you're now in the know about that.

Craven is still the Overlord, nothing has changed. I made a decision and implemented that decision.

This isn't a corporation, my time there it always seemed like a bunch of friendly gamers, sad to see that this is the direction it goes.

[quote name='Zero2cuTe']Why did i get kicked out of what is suppost to be called a casual clan???? and why didnt anyone have the balls to say anything to me?????[/QUOTE]

Lets see, I wasn't informed of this until after I got home at 12:30 and didn't get on the computer until just a few minutes ago. You're gone because people have complained about you not wanting to listen in matchmaking and just running off and doing your own thing. And if you want to talk about people not having balls to say anything to anyone, ask CAGTac about larlee's removal

[quote name='Murcielago77']Indeed, this is messed up people. Sure, im not in the CAG clan, but this is still ed up to do. Craven, step up to the plate.[/QUOTE]

And the removal of Jlarlee wasn't fucked up at all? And you're right, you're in the CAGTac clan, not ours, so don't try to tell us how to run our clan.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']seriously, dont pull that girlfriend shit, but really your guys are a laxed clan, and now your booting people out? wtf, i would love to hear the reason for this one....[/QUOTE]

And by laxed you mean.....because the last time I checked, we've been playing quite a few clan matches and been actively seeking people to join up with us. So if thats what you mean by laxed, sure thing. Also, did you not notice our clan cut list from about a month ago, this isn't a new thing.

[quote name='Murcielago77']I got my money on Zero2Cute (if wearing shoes) if cravens got balls![/QUOTE]

And by that incoherent(sp) statement, you mean what exactly? Because only a moron would stand there and let themselves be kicked in the nuts. Anyways, somehow you always seem to bring any and everything back to the male genitial.

[quote name='shrike4242']Unless I was mistaken in what I posted, yes, I did.

Staff can remove people from the clan, as well as the overlord. If you were unaware of that, you're now in the know about that.

Craven is still the Overlord, nothing has changed. I made a decision and implemented that decision.[/QUOTE]

I stand by shrike's decision, as he has valid points. And if CAGTac is so worried about you being removed, go ahead and get an invite from them. This was done to help our clan as a whole. If this comes back to bite us in the ass, so be it. If you aren't willing to take chances, then theres no reason to do anything. You live and you learn. Now move on guys.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']This isn't a corporation, my time there it always seemed like a bunch of friendly gamers, sad to see that this is the direction it goes.[/QUOTE]

Its still friendly, for the most part Zero. There are some tensions between members of the 2 clans, but not everyone shares those tensions. This is by no means personal, atleast from my point of view, so if anyone feels that way, then I'll be the first to say sorry. Shit happens, and we will all move on.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Its still friendly, for the most part Zero. There are some tensions between members of the 2 clans, but not everyone shares those tensions. This is by no means personal, atleast from my point of view, so if anyone feels that way, then I'll be the first to say sorry. Shit happens, and we will all move on.[/QUOTE]

It's only considered to be a personal attack because of the maturity level of a few people in the current conversational thread.

And using the terms "serious" and "casual" are nothing more than opinions and points of view. Unless someone has fine details on all points, from all points of view, they are only tossing their opinion out there. And like assholes, everyone has one.

Are you fucking serious? Ask Larlee what happend. He made it more dramatic then it had to be. We tried to let him save face, but he turned it into what it is. Larlee knows exactly why he was kicked out and just because he doesn't want to share it doesn't mean he doesn't know.

I still don't understand this, she rarely played matchmaking and was normally ignored, she is a beginner, yes, but a pretty good one and handles her own better than most. I heard all this promising of "teaching her the ropes" and yet saw no action until now, loads of BS. Period.

[quote name='zewone']Are you fucking serious? Ask Larlee what happend. He made it more dramatic then it had to be. We tried to let him save face, but he turned it into what it is. Larlee knows exactly why he was kicked out and just because he doesn't want to share it doesn't mean he doesn't know.[/QUOTE]

He was removed/asked to leave because he wasn't "meshing well" with you guys and "didn't know his role". Am I right or wrong? And if I'm wrong, tell me why he was booted/asked to leave. This shit is childish, and shouldn't have come to a thread like this. You bring your problems to the person before you go public. And now we have a messy situation going on in here.

So for the record, this is a CheapAssGamer clan matter, so please leave it to us, as we have done with you guys.

[quote name='zewone']Are you fucking serious? Ask Larlee what happend. He made it more dramatic then it had to be. We tried to let him save face, but he turned it into what it is. Larlee knows exactly why he was kicked out and just because he doesn't want to share it doesn't mean he doesn't know.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure this looks familiar to the people in question:
so, i don't know how not to sound like a jerk about this man, but it's been decided that you would be better of in the CheapAssGamer clan. we all think you're a helluva nice guy, but that you're just not meshing with the CAGtacular team. it's nothing specific, but just things like spending too much time in the ghost and not enough on objectives, etc. that add up. anyhow, i've spoken to craven and he's willing to make you staff in his clan, and if you want you're more than welcome to tell everyone it was your decision because you weren't getting enough playing time, etc., and we won't mention it otherwise. as i said, i think you're a good guy, i enjoy playing with you, and we've had some good games, but we really want to concentrate on making this team the best it can be, and unfortunately the majority of the team doesn't feel that you'll contribute to that. sorry man, no hard feelings - let me know if it's all good and i'll have craven send you an invite.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I still don't understand this, she rarely played matchmaking and was normally ignored, she is a beginner, yes, but a pretty good one and handles her own better than most. I heard all this promising of "teaching her the ropes" and yet saw no action until now, loads of BS. Period.[/QUOTE]

I'd compare her to the Ozzkev situation, but not as bad. People were complaining that she wasn't listening in matchmade games. I am in no way doubting her potential, and maybe she'll sparkle in CAGTac, but its easier to remove a bad apple, than it is the entire tree. Am I saying she is a bad apple, not completely, but when people complain about things to me constantly involving members of the clan, it gets old. And shrike felt that this issue had been ignored long enough and stepped up and removed her from the clan.

[quote name='craven_fiend']He was removed/asked to leave because he wasn't "meshing well" with you guys and "didn't know his role". Am I right or wrong? And if I'm wrong, tell me why he was booted/asked to leave. This shit is childish, and shouldn't have come to a thread like this. You bring your problems to the person before you go public. And now we have a messy situation going on in here.

So for the record, this is a CheapAssGamer clan matter, so please leave it to us, as we have done with you guys.[/QUOTE]
Craven - me and you are cool. I mean, I'm drunk right now, but that doesn't mean I dont' whats going on. You're wrong about why Jlarlee was "booted/left" the clan. The shit is childish because we have we have children commenting about it. I'm mean me and you craven, we ain't kids. We brought the problems to the person before it went public, he made it public. I don't care about your situation with 2cute (although I would have handled it different). This is about you bringing up the Jlarlee situation, which was all on him. You don't know about it, just the same way I don't know about the zero2cute thing.

As we're going to be at this all night, with snipes back and forth, and doing nothing productive to CheapAssGamer.com in general with this thread, I think it's time to close the door on this thread.

All it'll do is just spiral out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back