A five star OTT by a five star CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Cake is nasty. Pie is where it's at.[/QUOTE]

What kind of pie was it?

Did you have little groom/bride figurines on the pie?

Who does he get it from, munch? I have a big ass head but my mom and dad have normal sized heads. I guess it fits my size, but my brother and his friends called me "Ed Bighead" until I was 13 and grew a couple of feet.

[quote name='Moxio']I think cake is better than pie, dude. :^)[/QUOTE]

What? That's insane. It's so nasty and greasy, way too much sugar.

[quote name='manthing']What kind of pie was it?

Did you have little groom/bride figurines on the pie?[/QUOTE]

Dutch apple, mixed berry, Boston cream and chocolate peanut butter.

[quote name='tiredfornow']We should play FF7 together, LinkinPrime. I'll give you a share and you have to put atleast 5 hours a night into the game up until we finish then we'll compare stats.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going to have to pass...I can't stand turnbased games. When I want my character to attach the enemy I expect to be able to attack them in real time...none of this push button/wait/get attacked/attack...shit.

[quote name='munch']His percentiles are something like this:

Height: 33 inches 95%
Weight: 23lb 7oz 48%
Head: HUGE 97%[/QUOTE]

:lol:

How old is Munch Jr.?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I'm going to have to pass...I can't stand turnbased games. When I want my character to attach the enemy I expect to be able to attack them in real time...none of this push button/wait/get attacked/attack...shit.

How old is Munch Jr.?[/QUOTE]

"I hate using my brain to think about strategy." -???

--

"I like to attach enemies to my character." -???

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Pie isn't as sweet as cake. It's not that hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

That LARGELY depends on the cake and pie being compared.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Pie isn't as sweet as cake. It's not that hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

It really doesn't make a difference once you get into that level of dessert. A slice of pie (1/8 of the pie) can easily have 40g of sugar. And 400 calories, but who's counting? :cool:

[quote name='munch']16 months on Thursday.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I thought he was older than my son...mine's 22 months. This is your first right? Is it your last?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That LARGELY depends on the cake and pie being compared.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if you're talking about carrot cake compared to cheese cake, but come on, the frosting alone is like a pound of sugar.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Maybe if you're talking about carrot cake compared to cheese cake, but come on, the frosting alone is like a pound of sugar.[/QUOTE]

And apple pie filling has a pound of sugar. And don't even look in the direction of cream-based pie filling.

whothefuk.png

what the fuck

[quote name='zewone']MySpace IM is kind of wack since it tells people I'm online and they start messaging me. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]You can change that. My two friends were slowing down my work computer with that crap so it had to go.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That was kind of uncalled for, Liquid 2. He paid you $20 to take a picture with darthbudge.[/QUOTE]
I (mostly) forgave him for past errors and even credited him in the OTT I made. :cool:

He doesn't get a free ride forever.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can change that. My two friends were slowing down my work computer with that crap so it had to go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just saw that I could disable it. Why would it default to on? :whistle2:|

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, I'm so glad we had all this wedding pie left over. It's fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]
....how....i....just forget it, pass the pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back