A five star OTT by a five star CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's not anymore, for about 3 hours Amazon was letting buyers double dip two coupons.[/QUOTE]
Well that sucks. Got me all excited for nothing. You gold members really do suck. :bomb:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nintendo Wii friend codes.[/QUOTE]

Online gaming stinks. Have fun paying $50 a year, jimbo.

[quote name='Wolve11']Casey if you need a new hookup you better make it within 2 weeks[/QUOTE]

What all do you think it would take to fix the one that got fucked up?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']What all do you think it would take to fix the one that got fucked up?[/QUOTE]
a miracle or large check to microsoft...

[quote name='Wolve11']a miracle or large check to microsoft...[/QUOTE]

Not the one with the fried ethernet port but the one with the fucked up disc drive.

[quote name='dcfox']Online gaming stinks. Have fun paying $50 a year, jimbo.[/QUOTE]It's $2.30/month and yes, I will have fun.

Have fun playing umm...The Conduit and Red Steel 2 on your Gamecube. :0)

[quote name='dcfox']

Online gaming stinks. Have fun paying $50 a year, jimbo.[/QUOTE]
Most people do have fun playing online. I'd rather pay $50 for Xbox Live than use Nintendo's online "pay and play" system.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My mom just said she'd give me cash for my hastings card, so I'm ordering this. Cool.

I just walked into the garage to find my stepdad smoking a joint. I knew he smoked, but it was still awkward.[/QUOTE]Ahahaha.

[quote name='lordwow']I wouldn't out in the real world, but I do if it happens on campus, that's my job.[/QUOTE]That's kinda shitty, mang. Do you write people up for having drank too? :|

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Basically most of the electronics in my room got fucked up in some way (router, Xbox ethernet port, TV HDMI ports, PS3 HDMI port, cable box, modem, etc), the AC unit is running really shitty, there is a hole in the wall, our pavers got fucked up, etc. Lightning sucks. It has been almost two months and shit still isn't back to normal.[/QUOTE]
God damn. Where did the lightning hit?

My receiver, old xbox, and wii got fried last year. That cheap wal-mart warranty i bought for the wii actually paid off.

That time that HungrySnatcher came in out of nowhere and called tiredfornow a "three star spic" deserves to be in the hall of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back