a FREE month of gamefly from me!

I have a question for you, I have already had a gamefly membership in the past and was thinking about starting it up again. Is this deal for new members only or will renewing my membership also get me the free month?

Unfortunatley it's only for new members but if you have a new address then you can resign up under a different email address and you'll get the free month.
You can still sign up under my refferal link but I doubt they would give you the free month if your a past member, worth a shot though.

I think what I may try and do is, use my wifes name and credit card to sign up. Do you think that'll work? I know its still the same address but I guess that couldnt hurt to try right? I want the free month but I also want to hook you up. I'm going to give it a try starting next month (next Wed. to be exact) so I'll let you know if it goes though.

Yeah, you can try that since GF will see it as a seperate person even though it's the same address.
If you sign up and you see the your next billing date is just a month away from your sign up date(instaed of being two months away), then that means they didn't give the free month, so you can just cancel within 48 hours and they'll give you a full refund if you wanted to do that.
Also thanks alot man and check your inbox.

bump,
Brother Daz's plan worked so if any of you guys already signed up for a free month before, you can do so again using his method.

bread's done
Back