a FREE month of gamefly from me!

Just have to say that Gamefly sux and I can't believe that CAG has allowed this self promotion thread to continue.

Oh well good luck with your endeavor

If you dont have anything good to say then don't say it at all. Thats what I like to go by in my every day dealing with people in person and on the internet.
Just because you think gamefly "sux" doesn't mean it does. For those among ius who have to support a family, or are in school, or just don't have much of a disposable income to spend 120.00+ every month on video games then Gamefly is perfect for us.
This is CAG after all , isnt it?

[quote name='Qais']If you dont have anything good to say then don't say it at all. Thats what I like to go by in my every day dealing with people in person and on the internet.
Just because you think gamefly "sux" doesn't mean it does. For those among ius who have to support a family, or are in school, or just don't have much of a disposable income to spend 120.00+ every month on video games then Gamefly is perfect for us.
This is CAG after all , isnt it?[/QUOTE]

well said.. ;):applause:

[quote name='Qais']or just don't have much of a disposable income to spend 120.00+ every month on video games then Gamefly is perfect for us.[/QUOTE]

$120 a month...whaaa?...
You know games like Fallout 3, Bioshock 1/2, Borderlands, and Mass Effect 1/2 that provide tons of gameplay are 10 bucks or under on Amazon/Ebay right? I get by spending probably ~$20 a month on average (that's factoring in the two $60 games a year I buy). Who buys 2 new releases every month?

[quote name='ddog510']$120 a month...whaaa?...
You know games like Fallout 3, Bioshock 1/2, Borderlands, and Mass Effect 1/2 that provide tons of gameplay are 10 bucks or under on Amazon/Ebay right? I get by spending probably ~$20 a month on average (that's factoring in the two $60 games a year I buy). Who buys 2 new releases every month?[/QUOTE]

Your right theres no doubting that those games provide a huge amount of gameplay for as little as $10.00, but when they first released they weren't $10.00. Also a lot of people buy even more than 2 games a month and they end up regretting their purchases.

For each refferal I get a months worth of free gamefly credit and the one I refer gets a free month

bread's done
Back