A GGT approaches. Command?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Command? Edit title with number.

LOAD "*",8,1

Might get to play some more Yakuza today. Thanks for the PS3 tip. So I need to disable everything but 480p to get it to work right? That seems weird.

[quote name='daroga']Command? Edit title with number.

LOAD "*",8,1

Might get to play some more Yakuza today. Thanks for the PS3 tip. So I need to disable everything but 480p to get it to work right? That seems weird.[/quote]Psh, numbered threads are so last hour.

:lol:

DQIV is almost too old school for me, at least at first blush. It looks nice, just the command/dialogue structure is so NES (shocking, I know!). I'll get into it, I suppose.

[quote name='botticus']:lol:

DQIV is almost too old school for me, at least at first blush. It looks nice, just the command/dialogue structure is so NES (shocking, I know!). I'll get into it, I suppose.[/quote]

Thats how I feel. Its cool, but I don't know if I can put up with it for long. :(

Just finished Metal Gear AC!D 2 last night and I'm impressed. Most of the cards are utterly useless though. I guess the collectors and completionists have to have to something to do but they could've refined the catalog a little better or at least give me a better way to organize the cards.

I think I skipped so I could write that essay. But all I've done is sleep until eleven, play Rock Band 2, and watch Growing Pains.

I'm such a success.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is B.U.G.G.Y. I'll let it rest in my Steam list until a patch comes out that fixes the Guide system.

Until then, it's Crysis Warhead and The Witcher time.

Oh, and my XBL sub expired. Might need to do something about that soon. :whee:

[quote name='jer7583']GGT Wipeout Gamesharing Group. Let's get ready NOW.

This can be a $20 game, or a $4 game. You choose. I know myself, Daroga, ReRo, and maybe Chacrana are gettting it..[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Speaking of Wipeout though, I grabbed Pulse today for $10 at Kmart :whee:

Command? Break into real time battle.

Wipeout... isn't that coming out later this month? Dunno if I can pick that up now.

[quote name='distgfx']Command? Break into real time battle.

Wipeout... isn't that coming out later this month? Dunno if I can pick that up now.[/QUOTE]

Sure you can. You just gotta get on the Playstation Store and choose to download it!

[quote name='whoknows']Sure you can. You just gotta get on the Playstation Store and choose to download it![/quote]

If you give me your card or buy me a PSN card, then sure!

[quote name='distgfx']If you give me your card or buy me a PSN card, then sure![/QUOTE]

If you call Sony and ask if you can have a free promo code to download it they'll give you one...maybe.

[quote name='whoknows']If you call Sony and ask if you can have a free promo code to download it they'll give you one...maybe.[/quote]

They told me to ask for your card.

[quote name='distgfx']They told me to ask for your card.[/QUOTE]
I'll do you one better.

Give me your address and I'll send you something better than a card!

You might go to jail though if they happen to search the package while it's coming to you.

[quote name='whoknows']I'll do you one better.

Give me your address and I'll send you something better than a card!

You might go to jail though if they happen to search the package while it's coming to you.[/quote]

Is it a PSN Card you snuck across the border? Oh goody!

32473 Grand View Ave

[quote name='distgfx']Is it a PSN Card you snuck across the border? Oh goody!

32473 Grand View Ave[/QUOTE]

K, I'll mail it out and on the package I'll write in big letters "DO NOT SEARCH PLZ. THX" Just to be safe.

[quote name='whoknows']K, I'll mail it out and on the package I'll write in big letters "DO NOT SEARCH PLZ. THX" Just to be safe.[/quote]

Nice, oh, don't forget to put "MIGHT BE SOMETHING ILLEGAL IN HERE, LOL!" just to be safe.

[quote name='distgfx']Nice, oh, don't forget to put "MIGHT BE SOMETHING ILLEGAL IN HERE, LOL!" just to be safe.[/QUOTE]

GREAT IDEA! Telling them something illegal might be there will make them think there isn't anything!!

[quote name='whoknows']GREAT IDEA! Telling them something illegal might be there will make them think there isn't anything!![/quote]

Exactly, our logic is flawless. Now I'll be able to get Wipeout on PSN somehow! Yay!

I want to steal my family computer and steal parts build one for all these awesome PC games that are out or coming out shortly. Anyone know shit about graphics cards?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Skipping schoooool.[/QUOTE]That is such a terrible thing to do. ;) I tried so hard in college to have perfect attendance. If I wasn't severely ill where I couldn't even walk, I would have never missed a college class.

I haven't posted in the GGT lately because gaming took a back seat earlier in the week due to other things. However, since I'm kind of bored today, I played games. I played Burnout Paradise with the new bikes for a bit.

I've also been trying out my replaced PSP and so far it's working well, so I guess there really was an issue with my older PSP. However, I haven't played handhelds in a while and had issues seeing the tiny screen clearly. :whistle2:( I dunno if my eyes got worse or I'm not use to playing on handhelds.

Nothing wrong with ditching school as long as you can still ace the class.

In high school I had top grades and I would ditch to go to the arcades once every few weeks. :)

Makes life more fun.

yah I ditched hella college classes and got like a 3.3 GPA graduating

and whooooooo! for direct deposit!! mad scrilla!!

gonna use that money on sum new Dragon Quest IV...

next month tho... playing Yggdra Union rite now

Waiting for my next class to start right now. Listening to the last GFW radio. Checking all the game blogs.

Finally played the TFU demo. Force powers=fun. Picked up another achievement in Castle Crashers, and now I'm dl'ing the Mercs 2 demo.

Essay? What essay.

How come this GGT has no number?

Last night I played Warhammer Online Early Start, then fell asleep watching The Good Shepard. :p.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Skipping schoooool.[/quote]

As long as you're kicking ass in school, no one should care.

I'm surprised Sega CD didn't have a game like this with all the other stupid shit it had on it.

I was in a big lecture hall for one of my classes two semesters ago, and one time I just got up and left in the middle of it to go play Virtua Fighter 5. I still got a 4.0 that semester, so...

[quote name='Chacrana']I was in a big lecture hall for one of my classes two semesters ago, and one time I just got up and left in the middle of it to go play Virtua Fighter 5. I still got a 4.0 that semester, so...[/quote]

Perfect example, hell, I'm thinking about staying home today myself just cause. Play a few games, maybe watch some TV, mess with my new computer parts, etc.

I got my copy of Yggrda Union for the PSP today. The only thing I can tell you is that the music is pretty good. I'll start playing the game later tonight.

[quote name='gunm']How come this GGT has no number?

Last night I played Warhammer Online Early Start, then fell asleep watching The Good Shepard. :p.[/quote]
Number would have thrown off my title. We will be sure to remind everyone this is #84 so #85 can be added to the next thread if desired.

One of these days I'll finish Yggdra Union for GBA. Game gets hella hard real quick though. Not sure what Sting was smoking when they decided on the morale system (moreso that it's only recoverable by item drops).

So who's playing what right now?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to dust off Tekkan 5 and Street Figther Alpah 3 later tonight.

[quote name='ninja dog']I totally skipped class today too.

to take an LSAT practice test. :(
[/QUOTE]

Nerd!

How was it?

[quote name='Chacrana']Nerd!

How was it?[/quote]

not bad, all things considered. I haven't taken a full test in a while and couldn't concentrate, but I got a 158.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back