A list

alexa-redirects-beaker-fire.jpg

[quote name='adriley313']did u take to the guy with annie?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I talked to batto before you had made the post.

Thanks for the heads up though :D

Hey, only thing I'm remotely interested in for the PSP is the DQVI guide, and that doesn't really bump down the price much so it's up to you whether you want to spend money on a PSP or not. Lemme know, thanks.

I'll likely just get a cartridge-only copy of Pokemon Black from Goozex. It's not like I keep my games, and in a month or so when I'm done with it, it'll be easy to trade back to Goozex, due to the popularity of Pokemon.

Didn't see anything right now for ACII.

You getting 3DS? Where? What games? I have a 3DS preordered from Amazon, but I'm thinking of going to K-Mart and getting one now. Their $25 off a game is pretty sweet and will cover tax. It'll also let me get my 3DS on launch day. Otherwise, I gotta wait to get it on Tuesday from Amazon.

I've got The Legendary Starfy and Kinectimals coming from Goozex soon. :bouncy:

I'm sure I'll want to trade Starfy at some point. I have quite a lot of DS games to play, though. I also recently got a lot of XBLA games...and I have lots of Steam games. But yeah, I'm working through games. I trade 'em when I finish 'em. I should be finishing Ghost Trick soon, but you've already got that one.

Yes, I did get it and it was a pain in the butt to open up!!!! Thanks for the extra handling, I appreciate it!!!! Daughter loved it and wife thought it was cute too.

I'm playing Foto Showdown now. It's a DSi exclusive. Any interest when I'm done?

I'm also getting Fossil Fighters, The Legendary Starfy, and Kinectimals from Goozex soon. It's nice to finally be getting stuff from them again. Matching was crap for a while. When it rains, it pours!

bread's done
Back