A list

[quote name='adriley313']CML for
PSP 2000 Bundle:
- Limited Edition White Star Wars Darth Vader PSP 2000 Console w/Official Sony 16gb Memory Card, Case, Wriststrap, Screen Protector w/Cloth, and TONS of extras (PM for all the details!)
the pokemon stuff

post in my thread either way[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sorry! If you're interested in buying it, please let me know, thanks!

Checked out your list. I would be interested in your Ghost Trick and several of your guides: Resonance of Fate, Dragon Quest VI, and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I'm willing to trade my Pokemon Sapphire and Fire Red in some sort of deal, hanging on to my DS Pokemons for the moment. They are both complete in box w/manuals. I have the guides for both of them, although Sapphire guide has extensive marking within. My Fire Red cart has a toothmark from my dog on it, but works fine. Let me know what sort of deal we can work out if any. Thank for looking!

Apology bump. I know you love your DS games and I felt bad about getting your hopes up in my lowball when 3/5 of the DS games were Pokemon games that you almost certainly already own :lol:

Thanks for the support in the hype phase!

bread's done
Back