A list

They're just stickers. They go on great and come off easy, leaving no residue. They're like, awesome clings. I've bought lots of skins over the years, but I like the ones from decalgirl the best. I'm going to order one for my 3DS at some point.

Finally got Wizard of Oz DS from Goozex.

I find I can't trade on CAG much. My list of wants is too specific. Goozex is more able to help out. I've just played the vast majority of good DS games by now.

[quote name='utopianmachine']
I find I can't trade on CAG much. My list of wants is too specific. Goozex is more able to help out. I've just played the vast majority of good DS games by now.[/QUOTE]

I typically have the same exact problem.:lol:

CAG is however a nice place to pick up games in good condition at prices below ebay.:D

Bump, let me know when you want to wrap up our semi-pending transaction. I think you've got Lufia for me and my lowball winnings, and some other stuff I think, so let me know what you'd want in exchange.

If it is $22 shipped then I am interested. Or if you want to work out some trade involving the boxes for Pokemon Black we can also do that. Just let me know what you're interested in. Thanks.

bread's done
Back