A list

No, Zelda doesn't have the Club Nintendo slip (it's already been registered).

I do want that Kingdom Hearts BbS CE... any interest in a Third Birthday CE or Tactics Ogre CE (UK versions)?

Bump, haven't actually updated my list yet, damn CAG formatting issues are getting in my way.

To respond to your other things:
1. I'll get back to you on the cases, not sure whats still left as I sold a fair amount of them on ebay. Pretty Sure the Pokemon are gone, though I think I still have NSMB. Have to check though.
2. Shin Megami itself is in perfect shape, the game was Gutted and the outerbox was on the shelf. Outerbox has some wear and standard stickers, game and soundtrack are perfect.
3. Sackboy? What Sackboy? (Unless I'm missing something, don't think I have a sackboy anything on my list, though I do own several sackboy plushies I was considering listing.) Remembered what Sackboy you were talking about, it's this one.
As for other Pokemon stuff, most of what I have I'm keeping. I do have some Poke guides I think, but they should all be up on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not interested in PSP anymore. I'm pretty much leaning towards Steam and DS these days.

As for KH and Suikoden, I'm interested in those. Just not sure if I'll have anything you want. Goozex is pretty much my main way to trade now.

I think my local BB still has Burst in stock for $19.99, so you probably wouldn't get out of it what you want from me :p Thanks for letting me know, though!

bread's done
Back