A peculiar update to this lowball has appeared!

Like you said pages ago Chewie, ever since they moved the lowballs some just havent gotten the hits. Obviously the 360 is the major draw here but still

I wish they had kept the lowball section as it was, but I'm glad you got interest nonetheless! And I'm glad I won Spiderman :D Been wanting to play it for awhile now.

[quote name='kburns10']I wish they had kept the lowball section as it was, but I'm glad you got interest nonetheless! And I'm glad I won Spiderman :D Been wanting to play it for awhile now.[/QUOTE]
It's a really awesome game, you are in for a treat homie!

Totals posted, I will send out totals to users as well, and will accept payments for up to 7 days (after PM is sent) and after that will be leaving negative feedback. Do not send payments yet!

[quote name='nCogNeato']Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City - $7

I'll take your bid of $11 :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir. If you are looking for a co-op partner PM me for my GT and thanks Chewie for being the man.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']What's your Paypal address?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know as well. I just got paid today and I'm ready to hand over my monies :)

[quote name='BlackRob183']Not fair, I wanted NBA Jam :( I gave up buying it at best buy with a gift card for this booo lol[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my sister and I have fond memories of playing this on the N64 so I had to bid on it. :D

No, I had fond memories. Now I have to track down the truck with that package in it and plant a bomb on it to precisely go off when it drives over the bridge and then no one will have it!

Alright, sorry guys I had a wild day yesterday!

My paypal is [email protected]

Rules: Include your CAG name in the subject line, and address in the message. I am going to try and get most of the payments before I ship (so I can save myself extra trips to the post office) so I will be shipping out sometime this weekend, probably on sunday.

Chewbacca's Abortion;8840683 said:
Alright, sorry guys I had a wild day yesterday!

My paypal is [email protected]

Rules: Include your CAG name in the subject line, and address in the message. I am going to try and get most of the payments before I ship (so I can save myself extra trips to the post office) so I will be shipping out sometime this weekend, probably on sunday.

You Got Money you Cheap bastard now hand over my lootz!! :)

thanks for the lowball man, look forward to finally playing through this game.

[quote name='Freemason']You Got Money you Cheap bastard now hand over my lootz!! :)

thanks for the lowball man, look forward to finally playing through this game.[/QUOTE]
Let me tell you this: I've played through it about ten times and I'd still do it again!

Chewbacca's Abortion;8841846 said:
Let me tell you this: I've played through it about ten times and I'd still do it again!

i bought it at release and played for about 6 hours and found 2 game breaking bugs and stopped and sold it but now i want it back to play now that i'm not really collecting so i'm stoked.

[quote name='Freemason']i bought it at release and played for about 6 hours and found 2 game breaking bugs and stopped and sold it but now i want it back to play now that i'm not really collecting so i'm stoked.[/QUOTE]
Really? Maybe there was a patch since then, I bought it in a bargain bin after launch and I just love it. Action RPGs like it are some of my favorite game types.

bread's done
Back