A Question in Regards to GamingLagoon, PrizeRebel, etc.

Schmackledorf

CAGiversary!
I'll start off with a standard "Sorry if this is in the wrong forum" just to be on the safe. I started using GamingLagoon just a few days ago and I seem to only get credit for 1 out of every 3 or 4 offers I do. I've also run into this problem when using Cash Crate (but get approval less frequently on there). Is this normal for these kinds of sites, or am I just doing something weird? Any suggestions for maybe getting more approvals (I've tried clearing and not clearing cookies)?

You get more credits on the lagoons than cashcrate? The opposite happened to me. But just make sure you clear you cookies after every few surveys and let every page load COMPLETELY. Sometimes if you skip to the next page before the other one is done your computer might miss the tracking pixel and you wont get credit. good luck!

with the goon what i recommend is you start with a clean e-mail. maybe add an 'e' to the end of your name so you can tell spam from junk.

also use a seperate browser like Opera and have it clear all personal data every time you close, also be sure no ad blocking is on it.
boot up your browser login to goon do one offer then quit the browser and start over for the next one. be sure to let pages load completely

i use goon only and i use real info (aside from the name thing) the free stuff i've gotten is in my sig

bread's done
Back