A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']Wow, How I met your mother is actually kind of funny...[/QUOTE]

It's not bad. My girlfriend's parents watch it all the time (along with Two and a Half Men). At least it's better than the latter.

I kind of want to start playing poker again, but I should probably wait until I get a job. I usually do pretty well and it's good fun if you aren't crazy about it. The last time I played I bought in for 10$ with a few friends and walked away with like 15$ after 4 hours and some pot brownies + beer. I might have to start a poker stars account :evil:.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']He plays a straight guy on the show :nottalking:[/quote]

Yea, but you just watch it so you can see how "cute" he looks in all those suits.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']He plays a straight guy on the show :nottalking:[/quote]
And he was ultra-straight in both Harold & Kumar movies. He's still a gay homosexual.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']And he was ultra-straight in both Harold & Kumar movies. He's still a gay homosexual.[/quote]
*covers both ears*
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

[quote name='JJSP']http://www.fmylife.com

Some of these are sad.[/quote]
"Today, I finally got the chance to sleep with a girl from home who I'd wanted for a long time. She has low blood pressure problems though, and when things got hot, she passed out while she was on top of me, fell and hit her head on the night stand. FML"

:lol:

[quote name='JJSP']http://www.fmylife.com

Some of these are sad.[/quote]

"Today, I finally got the chance to sleep with a girl from home who I'd wanted for a long time. She has low blood pressure problems though, and when things got hot, she passed out while she was on top of me, fell and hit her head on the night stand. FML"

:rofl:

EDIT: Ah you fucker.

Today, I was with the guy I am seeing and I were fooling around in my room. I asked him if he wanted to have sex. He said he didn't have time because he had to go play Mario Kart. FML

Today, I tried to befriend the lonely boy who sits at the end of my table at lunch. He always sleeps or does homework during lunch. I walked over to him, tripped, and spilled my open bottle of water on his jeans. I then preceded to apologize profusely and wiped off his pants with napkins. He got hard. FML

that chick is totally talking about TMK

Ok, I had to fucking close the window because I still have work to do and I wanted to be in bed forty minutes ago. fucking sites like that are the bane of my existence. fuck my life.

image.php

Killzone 2 looks good. It's too bad that it's going to bring out all the Sony Defense Force. We're going to see a bunch of posts about how K2 is the "Halo Killer" and the "PS3 is back" and the "360 wishes they had a game like this," in effect reifying a console. It's going to be ugly.

[quote name='munch']Killzone 2 looks good. It's too bad that it's going to bring out all the Sony Defense Force. We're going to see a bunch of posts about how K2 is the "Halo Killer" and the "PS3 is back" and the "360 wishes they had a game like this," in effect reifying a console. It's going to be ugly.[/QUOTE]

yep.

Right. Because the idiocy from users of all consoles had all but disappeared...until now.

I'm more stoked about Ryu Ga Gotoku 3, but my literacy can't handle a game like that. I need like the Sesame Street version or something.

[quote name='mykevermin']Right. Because the idiocy from users of all consoles had all but disappeared...until now.

I'm more stoked about Ryu Ga Gotoku 3, but my literacy can't handle a game like that. I need like the Sesame Street version or something.[/QUOTE]

dallow mentioned that Yakuza 3 isn't coming state side. Importing?

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that KZ2 will bring up a shitload of stupidity. Keep track of Paco, TMK, Thomas, and others like them, after the game drops.

getting? that's jumping the gun a few steps.

interviewing? likely. So far in my job search I've got 3 interviews, 3 rejections, and 4 hiring freezes (thanks economy!). But my current U is trying to keep me for next year as well, which is soopa cool.

(oh, and I just took a look at the KZ2 thread; I stand corrected, but there's ample goading of the PS3 folks in there, to be fair. There's no way anyone can point their fingers at the "SDF" and say "Oh, it's their fault" when everybody's acting like a child in there.)

Dunno if I'm importing, zew. If I can acquire it for under $50 I will; which means sometime around September or later.

Letter of intent is FINISHED!

Now all I have to do is bring it to the library to be checked over, fix my resume a lil and my grad applications will be out in the mail fri-mon :whee:

Dang, TFN is pretty mean to his girl.
Today, I drove an hour in a rainstorm to go see my boyfriend. Thirty minutes and a blow job later, he tells me he's going to meet some friends for dinner in half an hour then kicks me out of his house. It's still raining. FML

For some reason, I thought of Brak when I read this:
Today, I was refilling some guy's iced tea at bandana's, and the uppity jerk had the gall to ask me if I ever kissed a girl considering how fat I am, how high my voice is, and how little money I make. FML

Today, I showed my boyfriend a picture of me in what I thought was a sexy skintight dress. He responded by saying "it's ok, I went through a pudgy stage too". The picture was from Saturday night. FML

Some of the quotes seem quite contrived, but I'm guessing this isn't one of them. Yow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back