A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mykevermin']tfn, as a tejan, what can you tell me about kingsville, tx?[/quote]
i live about 3-4 hours south of that so i can't really comment on that.

[quote name='TheRock88']Zune sucks right Manthing?[/quote]

Yup.

Rock, ever use Handbrake to encode video for the Zune?

What preset do you use?

[quote name='tiredfornow']i live about 3-4 hours south of that so i can't really comment on that.[/QUOTE]

well, bollocks. I thought it was only about 80-100 miles from Mexico. I have a job interview there in a few weeks. Just curious what the town is like.

Is it ridiculous for a professor to require students to create video projects for a 100 level intro to oceanography class...that you're taking online?

mc chris really sucks.[quote name='mykevermin']well, bollocks. I thought it was only about 80-100 miles from Mexico. I have a job interview there in a few weeks. Just curious what the town is like.[/quote]Yeah, maybe not 3-4 hours, but way out of the way.

[quote name='JJSP']Is it ridiculous for a professor to require students to create video projects for a 100 level intro to oceanography class...that you're taking online?[/quote]

Hmmm... yes?

[quote name='JJSP']Is it ridiculous for a professor to require students to create video projects for a 100 level intro to oceanography class...that you're taking online?[/quote]

What does the video consist of?

[quote name='JJSP']Is it ridiculous for a professor to require students to create video projects for a 100 level intro to oceanography class...that you're taking online?[/QUOTE]

No. It's college. You're a grown up. Do it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My friend lives in Kingsville.[/QUOTE]

Ask your friend what they think of it.

[quote name='manthing']The Zune has to be plugged in with an AC cord to wirelessly sync?

:wall:[/quote]

I can sync it Wirelessly no-prob (No Cable). Did you enter the WEP key on the zune settings?

Oh fuck yes.

The dryers are broken in a good way.

I went in to wash my stuff and saw that someone had purchased 10 minutes and hadn't assigned those minutes to a dryer yet, so at first I was like hell yes free 10 minutes. So I put in a dime to add some more time and it still says 10 minutes. So I was then pissed. I thought, well maybe I have to use those 10 minutes up before I can buy more time. I push the button on the dryer and it adds 10 minutes.... without subtracting from the 10 minutes that someone had bought. So basically, infinite dryer time.

as a general rule, newegg reviews mean nothing. that doesn't mean it isn't a good card, it just means don't use newegg to tell you its a good card.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Well...half of him...[/quote]

Spoiler, you drunken sod.

Yeah, you.

It's pretty bad when I can get away with calling someone that. :D

[quote name='marten']Spoiler, you drunken sod.

Yeah, you.

It's pretty bad when I can get away with calling someone that. :D[/QUOTE]
Not tonight, I ain't...

They banned more circles?

Damn. You think Microsoft would have something better to do with their time.

Like..........uh............

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back