A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']dry crackers and ginger ale for dinner:cry:[/QUOTE]

You should feel lucky. I got the dry crackers and no drink!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Who wants to send me a copy of The Darkness?[/quote]

You can have my copy when I'm done with it.

I do need a game to beat now that I'm done with God of War 2 as well

:whistle2:k

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey Brak, where is that picture in your sig from?[/quote]

Chinatown. One of the greatest films I've seen.

[quote name='manthing']You can have my copy when I'm done with it.

I do need a game to beat now that I'm done with God of War 2 as well

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

I'm taking a break from Fallout 3. I'm just a little burnt out.

That sega tennis game is still aids on a disk.

[quote name='crystalklear64']My deodorant blog has been met with great success.[/quote]

my new deodorant smells better than my last one, but the last one did a better job (lasted a full 24+ hours). unfortunately, the old one was 4-5x more expensive. now i just re-apply.

I'm digging the Adidas deodorant I've been using.

I've gotta switch brands every couple months because my body builds up an immunity to it somehow.

Best smelling I ever used was Degree for Women Powderfresh scent. Sadly, it just wasn't strong enough.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm digging the Adidas deodorant I've been using.

I've gotta switch brands every couple months because my body builds up an immunity to it somehow.

Best smelling I ever used was Degree for Women Powderfresh scent. Sadly, it just wasn't strong enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']immunity to deodorant? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Then why does it stop working well? It seems like after 2 sticks worth of the same deodorant it just doesn't do as good a job?

Does that copy of The Darkness happen to be on a verb wolve?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I've seen frozen trout, water hoses, walmart items, and dog inserted AND removed from vaginas, so I'm not that impressed.[/quote]

joe, that right there is sig-worthy. that might be the first and only sig-worthy thing that will come out of his mouth this year.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm digging the Adidas deodorant I've been using.

Best smelling I ever used was Degree for Women Powderfresh scent. Sadly, it just wasn't strong enough.[/quote]
Strong enough for Puma, but made for a woman.

Part that gets me about that quote, is "and dog" his use of it like this makes me wonder if he's referring to something like a single Hot Dog, a dogs penis, or like...a whole fucken dog, like a poodle or pitbull or some shit.

Hey DP:

001_Beethoven.jpg

???

Wtf, i'm trying to install media player 11 for Win 7 and it thinks i'm running Win NT4.

Never mind, stupid video apparently doesn't realize i've got 12 installed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back