A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff... you can't even get my ire up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I'm going to go with Jay Leno and start replying on top of quoted posts.[/quote]

[quote name='st0neface']I don't know if extra corny is what I'm seeing, but it's like aggressively ignorant instead of passively.[/quote]Yup. Dude's unreal.

What the Hell just happened? I submitted seven poll options, even voted on one, and now there's only five and my vote isn't where it should be. #-o

Think I might have fucked it up with reloading when it froze. #-o #-o #-o

Can you be aggressively passive?

Would you like some corn flakes?

YOU fuckING BET I MIGHT, DEPENDING ON IF WE HAVE SOME AND YOU DON'T WANT THEM MORE!

Are you a fucking insipid twat? Aggressively passive as opposed to passively aggressive.

:roll:

[quote name='st0neface']Are you fucking retarded? Aggressively ignorant as opposed to passively ignorant.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn, Killzone 2 looks pretty awesome. Too bad it is only on PS3. :/[/quote]
I don't see how that's a bad thing.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Cry harder.[/quote]

Um, excuse me, when did I start crying at all?

It was just a little annoying, I am not exactly that sad over it.

Hi Mak

batmanej9.png

[quote name='AngellicLulu']is any1 else having trouble with viewing blogs?[/QUOTE]
What's there to see, anyway?

Why didn't you post in my last OTT Brak...it was in honor of your cat :whistle2:(

-----

[quote name='Maklershed']:bomb:

The lighting guy was being a dick.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why didn't you post in my last OTT Brak...it was in honor of your cat :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I must not have been home.

Look at my cat's gnarly talons in one of those frames, there. :cold:

hey LP, let me know when you're shipping your box back. When you get to the store call me and I'll give you my business code which will allow it to be mailed at a cheap rate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back