A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']Ahem, I made the artwork.[/QUOTE]

That's because you're awesome.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']No one would save me. :([/QUOTE]

You wouldn't be in the building -- you'd have known it was a trap.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Ahem, I made the artwork.[/quote]

Who's talking about the artwork?

It's all about that Atari 2600 fonts.

:cool:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Me too, I also liked the one where he broke his stupid Robo Cop gun. And he was like "...Shiiiiiieeeeet."

Priceless.

I think it was the one where he was performing the towel trick on his 360, just in case you don't know where that came from.[/QUOTE]

That was pretty amusing.

I got a call from a guy this morning who wants to pay me $1400 dollars a month to refill ink cartridges full time. I think Fed Ex is still the front runner since they offer tuition assistance, but that job sounds incredibly easy.

When I initially picked up the phone, it was 9:30 am and he said, "Is this a bad time?" All I could think was, "No, just let me sit up and wash my face real quick..."

[quote name='joe2187']My aunt is awake!!, and telling us to "Leave me the fuck alone" :3

Munch did ya get the package yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm not home yet, but I think it did.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Console ID.[/QUOTE]

This is right.

If a box was banned, the only way to get that box back online is to swap the guts with a non-banned box.

"If there are lots of sounds around, imagine some cows in the distance making that sound."
Right, cows that honk. And smash beer bottles, do burn outs with their rubber hooves and scream obscenities at their exes in the front yard.

:rofl:

Eh, Killzone 2 looks alright. Looks like a rental to me. I remember playing the first game for a few hours and never picked it up again cause it was trash.

[quote name='TheRock88']Eh, Killzone 2 looks alright. Looks like a rental to me. I remember playing the first game for a few hours and never picked it up again cause it was trash.[/QUOTE]

Don't you own SOCOM? :whistle2:s

[quote name='munch']Did you get that e-mail Linking?[/quote]

Yup...I got it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I haven't changed, LinkinPrime! I still love you. If you were in a burning building, I'd brave the fire just to rescue you. :][/quote]

Ditto :grouphug:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']He loves you, LP. Don't worry about it.[/quote]

:grouphug:

[quote name='joe2187']My aunt is awake!!, and telling us to "Leave me the fuck alone" :3[/quote]

Oh snap! That's good news.

Watched Chuck for the first time yesterday. The 3D shit was decent, nothing special. That blond chick is hella fine. Also has Jerome Bettis always been on the show?

[quote name='DT778']Watched Chuck for the first time yesterday. The 3D shit was decent, nothing special. That blond chick is hella fine. Also has Jerome Bettis always been on the show?[/quote]

I had to IMDB him...had no idea who he was. He's new to the show as of last nights.

[quote name='DT778']Also has Jerome Bettis always been on the show?[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I had to IMDB him...had no idea who he was. He's new to the show as of last nights.[/quote]

Ummm...

It was only $1.99, too! Looks like I have something to play while pooping now.[quote name='LinkinPrime']

I dig the 'Minutes To Midnight' sig Mojimbo...I wouldn't have guessed that you're a LinkinPark fan.[/quote]:lol:... #-o

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I dig the 'Minutes To Midnight' sig Mojimbo...I wouldn't have guessed that you're a LinkinPark fan.[/quote]

Wow. You completely missed on that one. I mean, that's like missing with those ginormous plastic bats for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back