A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm familiar with the doomsday clock...Linkin Park named their album 'Minutes To Midnight' after it.[/quote]

So it's not necessarily a reference to Linkin Park :lol: The world does not revolve around shitty emo-metal bands.

[quote name='joe2187']My aunt is awake!!, and telling us to "Leave me the fuck alone" :3[/quote]
That's great news, Joe! :D

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hey, JFD, what type of SLR did you get and how much did it cost?[/quote]
The DSLR I got is a Nikon D40. I purchased it from some dude on Craigslist.
The retail is around $450~, but he sold it to me for $260. :bouncy:
It's just about brand new, too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']...[/quote]

I am, but I can't afford a Apple Desktop. I've always run with a PC Desktop (for games) and an Apple Laptop (for editing).

And my PC died last year.

No, LP, I'm buying into the cosmetic part of it and I think that may be the wrong way of going about it. :whee:

I'm still gonna have my PC (might even upgrade it), but I definitely want an apple laptop.

I need to buy a desk, too. I still have my PC on the floor. :cool:

I ordered a desk online a few months back and it came broken so I sent it back and never got anything else. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']My fiance is more excited about the desk we're going to get I'm afraid.[/quote]

Lordwow: Um...can you get that cigar I dropped Ms. Lewinsky
Future Mrs. Lordwow: yes sir mr president....oooh...that's not a cigar...
Lordwow: :cool:

:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']TFN and are like twins.

Except for the whole race thing. And not being able to get it up.[/quote]
Actually, last night, I saw Shoot 'Em Up again on HBO and popped one instantly when Monica B. came out. I guess I'm just not attracted to the lady anymore. :cry:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Lordwow: Um...can you get that cigar I dropped Ms. Lewinsky
Future Mrs. Lordwow: yes sir mr president....oooh...that's not a cigar...
Lordwow: :cool:

:lol:[/quote]#-o

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm scared to turn my Xbox on...:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

The question is: When you turn your XBox on... does it return the favor?

This one's for Mak:

batmanej9.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Who's Journey? I mean, I've heard of them but what's one of their big hit songs?[/quote]

After the Rain, Benny & The Jets, Mental Health

[quote name='corrosivefrost']His tirade was epic![/quote]

Did anyone besides me think of Mak and JFD's fight about the package he sent him when listening to the tapes?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Uptown Girl, LinkinPrime.

I think they did White Wedding and Rebel Yell, too.[/quote]

Hmm...pass.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did anyone besides me think of Mak and JFD's fight about the package he sent him when listening to the tapes?

Hmm...pass.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

That's great. Except Mak's not english, so he wouldn't have the accent. Plus he seems pretty chill... I dunno that Mackalack could blow up like that.

What the fuck are you on? :whee:

[quote name='manthing']After the Rain, Benny & The Jets, Mental Health[/quote]

I think I'm going to go with Jay Leno and start replying on top of quoted posts.[quote name='Kayden']What the fuck are you on? :whee:[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

That's great. Except Mak's not english, so he wouldn't have the accent. Plus he seems pretty chill... I dunno that Mackalack could blow up like that.[/quote]

I haven't heard Mak's voice...since he mostly has that Bale avatar, I just totally pictured Mak yelling to JFD. Made it way funnier.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back