A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']For what, ya jerk-off? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

One for trying to lead the crusade against wubb, and another for having xbox banned.

1 was for participating in the Child's Play Raffle, another for trying the beta.

[quote name='TheRock88']:whistle2:?[/quote]

:bouncy:

I'm just glad this happened before I had to use any more LIVE prepaid cards.

Now I got 30 months of LIVE I'm not gonna use.

I got ~5000 MS points as well.

Hello Zune Store! *sigh*

Someone in the last ott said there should be link to the mobile section of cag on the top right of the page somewhere. I dont see it, did Cheapy remove it when CAG went 2.0?

*edit* nm, found it in the control panel

rock, if you're looking at cag in the safari browser on your iphone/itouch, there is a link right above the option list:
Click here to use the CAG iPhone Style
User CP FAQ & Rules Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Shop

[quote name='TheRock88']Someone in the last ott said there should be link to the mobile section of cag on the top right of the page somewhere. I dont see it, did Cheapy remove it when CAG went 2.0?

*edit* nm, found it in the control panel[/quote]

It's right under the forum 'trail' in mobile Safari in any of the forum pages.

Cheap Ass Gamer > Forums > Cheap Ass Gamer Lifestyle > CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic > A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT
____________________Click here to use CAG iPhone style

[quote name='lordwow']I figured it out. It was cmd & minus

thanks for nothing JFD[/QUOTE]

it's not his fault little wow has altered reality as you know it.

No wonder littlewow's favorite tv show is:
sliders.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do you guys use the phone version of CAG? Regular CAG runs just fine on my iPhone.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:?

[quote name='tiredfornow']So we don't have to see that giant ass signature of yours.[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

you think CAG 2.1 will have an automatic spelling correction feature? ;)

Edit: Are we still reporting farking huge signatures? Cause there's this other dude...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']*high-five*

you think CAG 2.1 will have an automatic spelling correction feature? ;)[/QUOTE]

I wish it would. I find misspelled words discusting.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']*high-five*

you think CAG 2.1 will have an automatic spelling correction feature? ;)

Edit: Are we still reporting farking huge signatures? Cause there's this other dude...[/quote]

CAG 2.1 is gonna be more Wombat

:puke:

I'm glad I don't punish myself and pay attention to Wombat or Cheapy. I like Cheapy's threads about food and his bay-bee, but everything else is :puke:. Not saying I could do any better, but yeah.

I haven't changed, LinkinPrime! I still love you. If you were in a burning building, I'd brave the fire just to rescue you. :]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm glad I don't punish myself and pay attention to Wombat or Cheapy. I like Cheapy's threads about food and his bay-bee, but everything else is :puke:. Not saying I could do any better, but yeah.[/quote]

Lunch with CheapyD
lollllllllllll

If your wife and Mackalack Jr. were already out of the fire, no. If you were all burning, I'd save them first then maybe go back in if it wasn't too hot. :]

[quote name='Kayden']I wouldn't piss in your ass if it was on fire.[/quote]I already know you'd save me. :)

[quote name='munch']I've never been this upset before . . . ever. Remember all the good times we had, TFN?[/quote]I'm not gay, if that's what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back