A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wolve11']hey LP, let me know when you're shipping your box back. When you get to the store call me and I'll give you my business code which will allow it to be mailed at a cheap rate. ;)[/quote]

I gotta admit it dude you got me good. :applause: :bow:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it an indoor cat Brak?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That breed of feline doesn't have survival instincts. In fact, he's absolutely terrified of leaving my apartment.

They're very intelligent, though. Freakishly so, sometimes. If I had him when he was a kitten, I would have taught him to use the toilet... (He was a 5 year-old stray when I found him.)

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shit the price tracker is awesome.[/quote]

Unless the games show up for $1 or less I'm not interested.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. That breed of feline doesn't have survival instincts. In fact, he's absolutely terrified of leaving my apartment.

They're very intelligent, though. Freakishly so, sometimes. If I had him when he was a kitten, I would have taught him to use the toilet... (He was a 5 year-old stray when I found him.)[/quote]

What breed?

I'm stupid-allergic to cats, but not mine... I assume it's his fur type.

He also mysteriously smells like coffee.

[quote name='Brak']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_(cat)[/quote]
Brak, you should give your cat a pearl necklace.

450px-Lovely_himalayan_cat.jpg

Lemme gameshare that Warhawk since you verbally sexually harassed me and my cat, dcfox. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still have Warhawk sealed :oops:[/QUOTE]
Send it on over!

[quote name='Maklershed']I've played it once with my good pal dcfox.[/quote]
Budge was in that game too, right? Those were some horrible times. Let's never do it again :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']
2009_b.jpg

:whistle2:|

I should have jumped on 1.5 instead of being lazy. Just after it revived itself from RROD too. I've got my Arcade from Dell in the closet sealed still, but those tools take like a week to get here.

Also, Jake should have taken me up on our bet.[/quote]fucking OWNED!

And yes, i should have.

[quote name='dcfox']Budge was in that game too, right? Those were some horrible times. Let's never do it again :cool:[/quote]

!

:cry:

You're stuff was sent out today you big meanie.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I made the bet, JolietJake was the dude that pussied out. :cool:[/quote]
Bah, you would've weaseled out of it anyway.:nottalking:

[quote name='Maklershed']!

You're stuff was sent out today you big meanie.

:cry:[/quote]
It wasn't you it was the game. :grouphug:

[quote name='Wolve11']so Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Edition? What's the difference with the original?[/quote]

It's got the new upcoming DLC cars and additional levels and stuff.

[quote name='JolietJake']fucking OWNED!

And yes, i should have.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']Bah, you would've weaseled out of it anyway.:nottalking:[/QUOTE]:whistle2:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back