A tradition unlike any other: The OTT on CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']No, only weekday times, unfortunately.

Why are you flying up to Dallas TFN?[/quote]

My brother got canned on Friday for 15 pounds of maryjooweeja.

He had his Jeep impounded, and it belongs to my mom, so I'm going up there to drive it back down. I paid 450 bucks on Sunday to get it out, and my sister drove it back to her place. I think I might keep the Jeep, but we'll see whats up when I get it since it needs a new AC compressor + new tires.

I'm pretty frustrated with the situation, since the dude claimed he was such a new man after being in jail for a year (got out two months ago) cause of the same exact thing... but now he's completely screwed. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']My brother got canned on Friday for 15 pounds of maryjooweeja.

He had his Jeep impounded, and it belongs to my mom, so I'm going up there to drive it back down. I paid 450 bucks on Sunday to get it out, and my sister drove it back to her place. I think I might keep the Jeep, but we'll see whats up when I get it since it needs a new AC compressor + new tires.

I'm pretty frustrated with the situation, since the dude claimed he was such a new man after being in jail for a year cause of the same exact thing... but now he's completely screwed. :bomb:[/quote]

Damn that sucks. Plus that is a good 12 hour drive right there.

Yeah, and being on the bus is around 14-15 hours. I might as well take a plane and drive down the next morning instead of spending almost 30 hours in a vehicle.

Its gonna cost me some money though, which sucks, cause I didn't plan on it or anything. So far the ticket was 125 + the Jeep 450 + around 80 bucks for gas + whatever else I plan to get.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, and being on the bus is around 14-15 hours. I might as well take a plane and drive down the next morning instead of spending almost 30 hours in a vehicle.

Its gonna cost me some money though, which sucks, cause I didn't plan on it or anything. So far the ticket was 125 + the Jeep 450 + around 80 bucks for gas + whatever else I plan to get.[/quote]

You can stop by my house on the way back, I will buy you lunch.

[quote name='wubb']Damn Teef. I assume that's gonna be jail time?[/quote]

Yeah, he was on parole when he got out. No license, on parole, 15 pounds w/ intent to distribute = Jail time.

They're transferring him back to the state prison on Friday, and his federal court date would be in a few weeks. I'm thinkin' they're just gonna push for the maximum considering how fucked his record is. :whistle2:#

When I used to be an accountant, one year I got a $500 raise...500/2600 hours a year (we had 50 hour work weeks) came out to $0.19 an hour. My director made it out to be that it was great. Meanwhile I was doing audits of not-for-profit companies all by myself, engaging CEO's one on one and working every day for 10 hours a day everyday from Jan-April 15...Yes, even Sundays. This was right out of college. Best part was they billed me at $250/hour. It was then I knew I didnt want to be a CPA.

I told him to keep it...that the company probably needed it more than me. I quit the following week and they wanted to know why. I told them that because of my $0.19 an hour raise and the increase of my medical benefits co-pay that was deducted from my paycheck that I would actually lose money working there. He told me to be reasonable...to which I just laughed and told him to work out the numbers, and if he could prove I would make more that year than the year before, I would stay...He shook my hand and wished me good luck in my future endeavors.

I think dallow and I would just sit in his living room, listen to Mozz, and he'd tell me all about the legend for a couple of hours before I got up and said ''Well, that was a lovely tea party.''

He would walk me out, we would shake hands and I would drive off into the sunset while looking at him wave at me through my rear view mirror.

A mighty mouse t-shirt, velcro shoes from Walmart, and some of those stretch pants.

Oh, and your batman sheets as a cape.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think dallow and I would just sit in his living room, listen to Mozz, and he'd tell me all about the legend for a couple of hours before I got up and said ''Well, that was a lovely tea party.''

He would walk me out, we would shake hands and I would drive off into the sunset while looking at him wave at me through my rear view mirror.[/quote]

Steeeeeeal his triple and send it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think dallow and I would just sit in his living room, listen to Mozz, and he'd tell me all about the legend for a couple of hours before I got up and said ''Well, that was a lovely tea party.''

He would walk me out, we would shake hands and I would drive off into the sunset while looking at him wave at me through my rear view mirror.[/quote]
Nah, I'd crunk up the place special, just for you.
I'm gonna go out and get some Soulja Boy and Swishahouse trax.
[quote name='evanft']My cashback from that triple hasn't shown up yet. It's only been like 12 hours, though.[/quote]
Doesn't it take 2 weeks to get the cash back?

[quote name='dallow']Doesn't it take 2 weeks to get the cash back?[/quote]

2-7, but closer to 2 with a lot of people reporting it showing up the next day.

[quote name='tiredfornow']A mighty mouse t-shirt, velcro shoes from Walmart, and some of those stretch pants.

Oh, and your batman sheets as a cape.[/quote]

Wrong. A suit. Because I am cool that way. :cool:

[quote name='evanft']2-7, but closer to 2 with a lot of people reporting it showing up the next day.[/quote]
Oh, that's a pleasant surprise.

[quote name='darthbudge']5' 10"[/QUOTE]
I was going to guess 5'11".

I cleaned my apartment for three hours.

*wipes sweat off brow*

[quote name='tiredfornow']5'10''?

fucking liar.[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='Brak']I was going to guess 5'11".[/quote]

Yeah it might be that. Last time I measured my height was like a few months ago and I might have grown some more since then. I don't know.

[quote name='darthbudge']Why?[/quote]

Budge, did we ever ask you about your heritage?

Like Bayxtor with his Italian tendencies (if I recall correct).
Or JFD and TFN, straight outta Messico.
Or, Dallow, the Mormon from Guatamala (?) South America (?).

I remember the first time I heard Mojimbo's voice, one on one.

Such a delicate, little Mexican boy voice...

I was half expecting him to call me sir, and offer me a shoe shine for 10 centavos.

I was surprised by Jimbo's voice too.
More delicate than even mine.

After a loss like that, I'd be pissed too.
Fortunately, I hate the Lakers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Morning people...I love the smell of pissed off workers in the morning...everyone's pissed about the Celtics winning...:D[/QUOTE]

:whee:

Because he's a coldblooded killer, and that's what coldblooded killers do.

:rofl: I told a coworker "sorry for your loss" and another bitch got pissed at me and said "you don't even understand basketball"...I told her just because I don't watch it doesn't mean I don't know how to play it...she got pissed and shut up...ah...its going to be a good day!

Most people don't even consider me Mexican. People usually ask if I'm white before anything else.

EDIT: You really told her, PenisLicker! :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl: I told a coworker "sorry for your loss" and another bitch got pissed at me and said "you don't even understand basketball"...I told her just because I don't watch it doesn't mean I don't know how to play it...she got pissed and shut up...ah...its going to be a good day![/QUOTE]

:lol: she sounds like the type who probably followed it up with "They would have won if Kobe had hit a home run"

tuxedoshirt.jpg

I wonder if anything decent is coming out between now and Gears 2...

I'll have a YF360 game to get soon, but I wonder if I should just get Gears 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back