A tradition unlike any other: The OTT on CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl: I told a coworker "sorry for your loss" and another bitch got pissed at me and said "you don't even understand basketball"...I told her just because I don't watch it doesn't mean I don't know how to play it...she got pissed and shut up...ah...its going to be a good day![/QUOTE]
You should have dropped the stark observation that she doesn't understand basketball because she's a woman.

[quote name='lordwow']:lol: she sounds like the type who probably followed it up with "They would have won if Kobe had hit a home run"[/quote]

The local radio morning show host said something this morning about "boston fans are obnoxious about their teams after they win a championship in anything. absolutely obnoxious."

Is he aware of how bad most Yankees fans are? :roll:

dbhx8.jpg

Wow...everyone at work is in a bad mood.

I'm good however, won me $200 bucks betting on the Celts. I'm having fun rubbing it in their faces.

I'm gonna be killed by some angry mexicans by the the end of the day.

[quote name='manthing']I wonder if anything decent is coming out between now and Gears 2...

I'll have a YF360 game to get soon, but I wonder if I should just get Gears 2?[/quote]

Saints Row 2 in October

[quote name='Brak']You should have dropped the stark observation that she doesn't understand basketball because she's a woman.[/quote]

I would have but that would have made the fat bitch way more angrier...and possibly rated me out to Human Resources.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The local radio morning show host said something this morning about "boston fans are obnoxious about their teams after they win a championship in anything. absolutely obnoxious."

Is he aware of how bad most Yankees fans are? :roll:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: agreed.

We get a bit obnoxious, but usually it's because it's been a billion years since we won. Like pretty much every other city where that happens.

[quote name='Rocko']
dbhx8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I would have but that would have made the fat bitch way more angrier...and possibly rated me out to Human Resources.[/QUOTE]

The hunter becomes the hunted. :lol:

Budge's lips make me want to say he's Polish, now.

His nose does suggest that he's German, though... so I might still be somewhat correct.

:whistle2:k

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: agreed.

We get a bit obnoxious, but usually it's because it's been a billion years since we won. Like pretty much every other city where that happens.

[/QUOTE]

Oh please. Boston can't play that card for the next 20 years.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Budge, did we ever ask you about your heritage?

Like Bayxtor with his Italian tendencies (if I recall correct).
Or JFD and TFN, straight outta Messico.
Or, Dallow, the Mormon from Guatamala (?) South America (?).[/quote]

Um alright, if we go way back I am Scottish, however I wouldn't really say that I am Scottish because that would be going really far back.

My dad was from Louisiana and both of his parents were from that general region (Mississippi/Alabama/Louisiana). My mom was born in Pennsylvania(She grew up where Mak lives now) but she went back and forth between there and Chicago after her parents got divorced.

I however, have been born and raised in Texas my whole life.

EDIT: :rofl: @ me in the Tux Shirt.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I would have but that would have made the fat bitch way more angrier...and possibly rated me out to Human Resources.[/quote]

About what? Being on the run from La Migra?

Black albino.

His sister was so 'ghetto' according to him, and his mom made him wear some kind of solidarity shirt for I forget what.
Some black discrimination event that happened a while back that everyone has forgotten about.

[quote name='manthing']Lulz at budge telling us he's Louisianian/Pennsylvanian

:rofl:[/quote]

That is what I am. My dad is a Cajun and my mom is a Yankee.

So I googled black albino:

black20albinohm6.jpg

...Is that shit for real?

If so, I never thought about how strange a black person would look when white.

Punk is a black albino, that ogles asian chicks from far away.

Then, he comes in here and talks about how much he hates black/asian people. :D

[quote name='Rocko']PunkRaven is a black albino, but always professes his hate for black people.[/quote]He's Uncle Ruckus without the pigmentation?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Saints Row 2 in October[/quote]

Haven't decided if that's worth the 2 credit effort yet... gears 2? yes. If my MF MCR ever goes through, NG2 will come from them and I'll use my 2 credits on Gears... though I'm thinking that'll just be the copy I return to the store... GoW2 is the only game MGS4 I'd be willing to pay full price day one for this year... which means my 360 will RROD in November... but it'll at least have a month over the lifespan of the box of shit.

I've met a couple black albino people during my school days.

None of them looked scary like the people in those pictures though.

[quote name='darthbudge']That is what I am. My dad is a Cajun and my mom is a Yankee.[/quote]

But where did their families come from... somewhere NOT in the US.

English, Europe, Eastern European, South/Central American, Native American, Asian, etc... that's what I was asking.

My friend grew up asian, so that's why he isn't attracted to asian women. Which I guess that makes sense cuz I grew up fat.....

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But where did their families come from... somewhere NOT in the US.

English, Europe, Eastern European, South/Central American, Native American, Asian, etc... that's what I was asking.[/quote]

Welsh/Scottish also, possibly a little german in there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But where did their families come from... somewhere NOT in the US.

English, Europe, Eastern European, South/Central American, Native American, Asian, etc... that's what I was asking.[/quote]

He already told you: Cajun Yankee!!

:rofl:

There's a black albino stand up guy who's mildly famous. He was on Last Comic Standing one season and he was in one of Eddie Murphy's shitty movies. (Pluto Nash maybe.)

There was a chick in my High School who I wasn't sure if she was Albino or mixed, but her skin was white with blue eyes, and she had the features of a black woman...full lips, plump ass, she had a great little body on her, wore white see through pants with a g-string most of the time...which is why I remember her.

[quote name='manthing']I don't see how shooting aliens or breaking bricks makes me a pervert...

:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

don't think he was talking to you, pervert.

[quote name='manthing']Has anyone played the new :ds: Arkanoid yet?

How about the new :ds: Space Invaders?[/QUOTE]

My :ds: Space invaders will be here tomorrow.
I tried the demo of :ds: Arkanoid. It's ok, but I really never liked Arkanoid.

There has been a demo up forever on Spacer Invaders for the PSP. I'm not sure if you have one of thems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back