A year later... a winner is FINALLY announced

My roommate gets the blame for the unfortunate presence of Enter the Matrix, and my oldest brother gets the blame for the unfortunate absence of Metroid Prime 3.

cagcontest.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']My roommate gets the blame for the unfortunate presence of Enter the Matrix, and my oldest brother gets the blame for the unfortunate absence of Metroid Prime 3.

[/QUOTE]Crotch my brother we need to get you a handheld tripod or something.

Well, here is what is left of my collection. My Atari 2400 with Combat, My PS1 in the original box, and the basic must have FPS 360 games(Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Bad Company, Halo 3 LE, Call of Duty 4, and a copy of Mercenaries 2 that I'm trading for GRID).
My NES & Sega Genisis(I gave 32X & Sega CD away to a friend) died many years ago, and I sold all the games.
My SNES & games were stolen, and I sold my NG4, Sega Dreamcast, GameCube, Xbox & PS2 to help get a 360. I have a decent sport cards, coin, & comic collection, and alot of misc/non-videogame related items.

Hook me up, I need more videogame related items & the $25 giftcard will help me pick up a new game for my collection! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
fortheboy-1.jpg

hopefully this isnt too late....anyways, my older consoles are on the top shelf, ps1/ps2 and gamecube games on the middle, and ds, pc, wii, and ps3 games on the bottom shelf

that is a sweet cube collection though. I'm not hard to the core but I rarely see a cube collection to rival mine in terms of quality and quantity but yours sir is one of which to be proud.

Bumping this from the dead....sorry guys was deployed. Came back and forgot.

Congrats to THE CROTCH. Expect a PM.

Another contest is in the works guys & gals....

1 - Enter a Contest
2 - Wait a Year
3 - Unexpectedly receive a pm
4 - Read "You win a contest from a year back lol"
5 - Remember said contest
6 - ?????
7 - Profit!

This thread has potential and delivers :D
i wanna enter the other contest

[quote name='joshingit']Bumping this from the dead....sorry guys was deployed. Came back and forgot.

Congrats to THE CROTCH. Expect a PM.

Another contest is in the works guys & gals....[/QUOTE]

TY sir...your duty is truly appreciated! :applause::applause::applause:

bread's done
Back