AC BROTHERHOOD CE PS3/ XBOX 360 - $30 Best Buy in store

[quote name='jroget803']FYI, last weekend, I bought AC:BH Collector's Edition for the 360 at BB for $9.99. This was in Liverpool, NY.[/QUOTE]

Wow 10? There are a few at my place and didn't consider buying at 30 bt 10 I Will take a look.

Got the last one in Colonial Heights, VA $19.99 And went by Gamestop to see what they had.. copped Duke Nukem Balls of Steel Edition for $14.99 I know a lot down the game.. already had it but for all of the shit you get in it its worth it.. Came home sold my neighbor my regular copy for $10 .. so yea not a bad day hahah

I hope my store dropped them to $9.99. Would Best Buy price match another Best buy if you have a copy of a receipt?? And why are there two different Jack in the boxes?

If anyone is interested.... Westbury, NY had 3 left for xbox 360 as of yesterday 11am... boxes were in fair condition. Was contemplating on getting one as I had a $10 RZ certificate but passed on it as I already have a regular copy.

[quote name='manoverboard21']I hope my store dropped them to $9.99. Would Best Buy price match another Best buy if you have a copy of a receipt?? And why are there two different Jack in the boxes?[/QUOTE]

YMMV. Sometimes you can have them look up in their computer to see if other stores have stock. When they do, it should show the price that each store has them priced at as well.

Thank you, OP!!! They had four of 'em at the store I just went to, and it looks like you may be able to find them for less than $30, too (YMMV): both PS3 versions had a green sticker, so I brought one up to a couple of the game reps at the register and asked what it was for. They said it meant I could haggle the price with them. I asked to get it for $10, he said no and offered it to me for $15, so I bought it for $15! SO happy, especially since I couldn't find one at TRU. They were super nice and fun to talk to, too, so extra brownie points for my Best Buy.

There are 2 XB360 and 1 PS3 versions left at the Cambridgeside Galleria store, and apparently anything on that shelf is "haggle-able" merchandise, so have fun, CAGers!

Did anyone else not get the soundtrack with theirs? I got the 360 one, it was sealed and everything, but there's no soundtrack. Unless it's on the extras disc...? But that doesn't make sense. Can anyone tell me how the soundtrack was packaged for you guys?

soundtrack is on the extras cd. uk version came with an actual soundtrack music cd.

[quote name='symphony_noir']Did anyone else not get the soundtrack with theirs? I got the 360 one, it was sealed and everything, but there's no soundtrack. Unless it's on the extras disc...? But that doesn't make sense. Can anyone tell me how the soundtrack was packaged for you guys?[/QUOTE]

I saw one as of yesterday morning in the Fairlakes, Va BestBuy. Both boxes were pretty beat up though took one and checked afterwards to make sure everything was in it.

[quote name='manoverboard21']I hope my store dropped them to $9.99. Would Best Buy price match another Best buy if you have a copy of a receipt?? And why are there two different Jack in the boxes?[/QUOTE]

One jack in the box was GameStop exclusive, the other (Doctor) was available everywhere else

The gamestop one was the Harlequin, I prefer the Doctor.

I was also bummed to find out that the soundtrack was on the extras BDR, I wanted to plop it into my car and jam out on the way to work :/

There was only one left in Orlando, got it , box was beat up, bought it a couple of days ago, box was beat up.

It has the doctor in the box, the box has some marks on the front that i can't clean.

The dvd is sealed with art book.

contemplating whether to keep it. i have the game already which i had bought for $10, am thinking of trading that in to bestbuy for credit.

what do you guys think, worth $30?

they offered me a replacement plan for $3, that i didn't take, anyone ever take those, i didn't the offered it for games.

Trade it into a GS (unless you really hate GS). I got 16.80 for Brotherhood -$5 for a pre order. I plat'd Brotherhood back when it came out, and it was the least favorite of the AC series for me. This reminds me, I need to move that $5 from MaxPayne 3 to Sorcery...

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']One jack in the box was GameStop exclusive, the other (Doctor) was available everywhere else[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!

Picked one up in a NE Ohio Best Buy today. There was one 360 one left on the shelf. It had an actual $99.99 price sticker on it, but also a blue circle sticker. I asked a store associate what the sticker meant and he said he just thought it was for Best Buy's inventory purposes or something. I asked him to scan it still, and he did, and it rang up $29.99. He was disappointed when he saw that I got the last one... That's the only thing I saw in the whole game section wih a sticker on it, though, so I'm not 100% sure what it means. Box was a little beat up, but everything inside looked fine.

just got it a few days ago for 360. the controls are so frustrating. :/ I thought it was just me but I notice lots of people hate the controls. I'm glad ign made a combat video guide. I wish it was more extensive though. feels like a clunky Arkham asylum.

so has it dropped below $29.99? I bought a copy last week (excellent condition no bents etc) and would love to PM.

Also the controls do feel a bit off (would be on the end on a beam trying to jump forward but turn around and jump that way). Not sure how compared to ACII as I played that last year. MP takes a while getting used but have been doing okay.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']so has it dropped below $29.99? I bought a copy last week (excellent condition no bents etc) and would love to PM.

Also the controls do feel a bit off (would be on the end on a beam trying to jump forward but turn around and jump that way). Not sure how compared to ACII as I played that last year. MP takes a while getting used but have been doing okay.[/QUOTE]

No 29.99 is the clearance price. The guys who are getting it cheaper are getting an individual store markdown price.

I guess these aren't too popular even at $30. I just came back from a local BB and they have 5-6 copies for xbox360 on the shelf.

[quote name='gundie']I guess these aren't too popular even at $30. I just came back from a local BB and they have 5-6 copies for xbox360 on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I just checked last night and mine had 3 copies for the 360 on the shelf. In great condition, too.

I picked up the last 360 copy at my store. It's strange since just a few days before they had 5+ for each system and yesterday it was the only copy left for either system...

bread's done
Back