AC/DC Live: Rock Band -- Walmart Rollback 29.99

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Walmart just rolled back their exclusive Rock Band AC/DC track pack to 29.92. The PS2 version is at 19.92.

AC/DC Rock Band - Wii - 29.92
AC/DC Rock Band - PS3 - 29.92
AC/DC Rock Band - PS2 - 19.92
AC/DC Rock Band - XBOX 360 - 29.92

Its in their new weekly circular on the front page as well.

Also the "Fan Pack" that comes with your choice of game, T-shirt and a AC/DC No Bull DVD is also 29.92. I picked one up myself and found this at another walmart as well.

Sorry for the shitty scan, i tried my best.

Last edited by a moderator:
While everyone laments here about $30 being too high I went to my local WalMart yesterday for some winter storm supplies and found an AC/DC fun pack for the same price. I honestly don't know how much lower do you want this game to go. $30 for a game, DVD and T-Shirt is a great deal and I seriously doubt you will see this game for much lower then that. I bought both XBox and PS3 versions (one as a Christmas gift) and there were probably another half a dozen boxes left but I do not expect them to last at this price.
BTW, songs sound just great and are fun to play. And there's no filler - all their greatest hits are here.

[quote name='netscorer']While everyone laments here about $30 being too high I went to my local WalMart yesterday for some winter storm supplies and found an AC/DC fun pack for the same price. I honestly don't know how much lower do you want this game to go. $30 for a game, DVD and T-Shirt is a great deal and I seriously doubt you will see this game for much lower then that. I bought both XBox and PS3 versions (one as a Christmas gift) and there were probably another half a dozen boxes left but I do not expect them to last at this price.
BTW, songs sound just great and are fun to play. And there's no filler - all their greatest hits are here.[/QUOTE]

30 bucks for the "fan pack" is alright, but I still think 30 for just the 18 track disc is too high if your local Wal-Mart doesn't have any of the marked down fan packs.. BTW, all their greatest hits aren't here. Perhaps their best song, or at least one of their top 5 best songs is missing. I'm referring to Who Made Who. Really disappointed that they cut that song out of the set list.

Does anyone know where I would find the Fun/ Fan pack? I went today to pick up the game and just the game in the case was marked at $40 still. They also told me that they patch competitors online prices but not their own...? Whatever. Where in the store would this Fan Pack be located?

EDIT: Also is there a way to track whether a store has it or not? Really appreciate the info guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmarts store stock finder is garbage. It told me there wasnt a walmart in 100 miles that had the game I wanted and I found it the next day. I found the fun pack in the back near the games. It was actually sitting on the shelf with some on display tvs.

Went and found it... didn't realize it wasn't on sale. Stuck with the deal online as I can't imagine selling the shirt and dvd are going to net me that much bigger a discount.

I will pick up the fan pack if I can find it for$30. But it looks like some people are not getting it at the sale price.

$30 for a shirt , DVD, 250 of available achievement points, and a code that will allow you to transfer the songs to your Rockband 2 list, I think is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='sunnysky']I will pick up the fan pack if I can find it for$30. But it looks like some people are not getting it at the sale price.

$30 for a shirt , DVD, 250 of available achievement points, and a code that will allow you to transfer the songs to your Rockband 2 list, I think is a pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

a dvd you'll watch once and a shirt one size too small

[quote name='themidnighter23']a dvd you'll watch once and a shirt one size too small[/quote]

I'm surprised you didn't say one size too big! What size is the shirt? I wear M but free shirts are almost always XL. I'm always confused over that: nearly everyone I know wears M or L.

[quote name='themidnighter23']a dvd you'll watch once and a shirt one size too small[/QUOTE]

Well Mr. Albert, if you don't like AC/DC enough to watch their DVD more than once, I doubt you will enjoy playing their songs in Rock Band either.

[quote name='rapsodist']I'm surprised you didn't say one size too big! What size is the shirt? I wear M but free shirts are almost always XL. I'm always confused over that: nearly everyone I know wears M or L.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I must live in Fatville USA (Scottsdale, AZ) because I don't know a single co-worker or acquaintance or family member that wears M. I can think of two that wear preshrunk L. Everyone else I know wears XL or bigger. Hmm..

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']30 bucks for the "fan pack" is alright, but I still think 30 for just the 18 track disc is too high if your local Wal-Mart doesn't have any of the marked down fan packs.. BTW, all their greatest hits aren't here. Perhaps their best song, or at least one of their top 5 best songs is missing. I'm referring to Who Made Who. Really disappointed that they cut that song out of the set list.[/QUOTE]

I agree. That game should be atleast $15. Bad Wallie World.

Can someone help me find a the fan pack for 360? I've looked and I really wanted it as a gift to myself since I got layed off this week. I need something to keep my spirits up. All I keep finding are the game by itself :(

Damn, some of you sure whine a lot. At $30, it's actually cheaper than it would probably be on Marketplace. (18 songs at $2 each would be $36) Anyway, the songs are great. High energy stuff. Some songs are brutal on guitar (Dirty Deeds). Definitely worth it if your a fan of AC/DC.

Also, you must be on straight up crack if you don't think most of these songs are some AC/DC's biggest and most popular songs.

Store I went to had tons of PS3 and Wii Fan Packs, but only one 360 pack left. Oddly, the fan pack was $30 but the stand alone game was $40.

This same Wal*Mart also still has Madden 64 for N64 for $64.99 and Fantavision for PS2 for $49.99.

Picked up the fan pack version at my local Wal-Mart Supercenter tonight (Scottsdale, AZ) Took a few minutes to find, since it was with the music, and the games like I had thought. It had a $42 sticker on the PS3 versions, but they were all priced $29.92. The shirt fits me. It's a great DVD on the first watch. I'm looking forward to playing the game. Wish the game had 'Who Made Who' (love that song). This particular WalMart had XBox 360 versions too.

Thanks for the heads up on the package, Jason

[quote name='foundation']Wow. I must live in Fatville USA (Scottsdale, AZ) because I don't know a single co-worker or acquaintance or family member that wears M. I can think of two that wear preshrunk L. Everyone else I know wears XL or bigger. Hmm..[/quote]

Maybe it's an L.A. thing to be overly body-conscious and wear everything slim fit. Just for the record, I'm not a midget or a skeleton. :lol:

bread's done
Back