AC: R Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor Free DLC at Gamespot.com

well, I never saw the other threads so... yes. I would have missed the give away if not for this thread. Thanks OP.

[quote name='teknomedic']sweet find... it allows you to grab for both PS3 and 360, got both. :)[/QUOTE]
that's what i was going to say. when you're on the code screen, go back up & pick the other console, enter your email addy again, then it'll give you the other code (to trade when they run out, or give to a friend that doesn't want to take the time to sign up, then see how cool it looks after the promo is over, and has the game on the console you aren't playing it on, lol ;)).

i hate when people try to get 20 accounts to stack up on free stuff, but that limits it for others. this promo entitles each member to get 1 of each (as i literally don't know what console i'll get it on yet - whichever i find the better deal on).

thanks for posting, OP. i was going to this AM, but got caught up in skyrim ;). i came to post it now, but it was already posted (and i didn't repost. doesn't that make all the complainers SO HAPPY?).

[quote name='teknomedic']well, I never saw the other threads so... yes. I would have missed the give away if not for this thread. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
as would many. why these people constantly hate on this, i'll never understand. how does it hurt them?

[quote name='twztid13']as would many. why these people constantly hate on this, i'll never understand. how does it hurt them?[/QUOTE]

Not hating, just wondering where the other thread is.

[quote name='twztid13']as would many. why these people constantly hate on this, i'll never understand. how does it hurt them?[/QUOTE]
Because it buries other more recently listed deals that may be better? It's like when people ask a question that's been answered 100x before in a thread where the answer may even be in a detailed FAQ in the OP of said thread. Rather than read back a page or two(or check the OP) people will ask the damned question and sometimes will re-ask it within an HOUR of asking if they don't get an answer. In some cases, the answer has been as little as 3-5 posts up from where they ask the question. In those cases, that's just ridiculous.

Of course, the reason we have repeat threads on deals like this is because the search function on here is negligible at best.

[quote name='Jodou']Did we really need a third thread on this?[/QUOTE]

I used the Search function and didn't see anything. I must say that even if I help one fellow CAG find a great deal I think the thread is worth it. Just my opinion though. :)

Thanks OP! Got both....i really want to dig in to AC:R but have been so caught up on damn Skyrim and AC:R is one of those games i like to take my time on and get completely absorbed in its world...well at least i can redeem my code for now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Because it buries other more recently listed deals that may be better? It's like when people ask a question that's been answered 100x before in a thread where the answer may even be in a detailed FAQ in the OP of said thread. Rather than read back a page or two(or check the OP) people will ask the damned question and sometimes will re-ask it within an HOUR of asking if they don't get an answer. In some cases, the answer has been as little as 3-5 posts up from where they ask the question. In those cases, that's just ridiculous.

Of course, the reason we have repeat threads on deals like this is because the search function on here is negligible at best.[/QUOTE]
so the people calling people too lazy for not searching (thus reposting), are too lazy to go to page 2 to look for deals? oookay. i get the question thing, though, but i still try to be as cool as possible and answer questions, as some may be on phones where it's harder to check all the posts. i see it, but it's not a big deal to me, but a small pet peeve.

when i see a deal, i want to post it before it's no longer a deal. most people do search, or (like me) look at the 1st 2 pages of deals. point is, griping in the thread of the 3rd person to post it does NOTHING, lol. when they see how many people they help, verses how many people whine, they will do the same the next time, which i applaud. i would have missed tons of deals if not for reposts where 5 people say it's been posted 100 times already. it's like the coffee calling the kettle black if the only argument is it pushes deals off the 1st page.

sorry if i seem confrontational.i'm not intending to, as you are just the 1st person that i've ever seen give a reason (instead of just saying "not a deal," or "repost", which is about as annoying as people saying "first" just to tag a thread). i appreciate your answer, man. i know you put mad work into providing deals to others, so if anyone has a right to complain, you do (but most of the time it's people that never contribute, been a member for ~3 months, etc).

bread's done
Back