Ace Combat 6 DLC totals $120+

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Are you sure all content is not on the disk for AC6? I know the content for Beautiful Katamari is already on the media.[/QUOTE]

Do you have proof of this besides "the download is small"? It's not like the Katamari levels added new textures or sounds, they didn't need to be large.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Do you have proof of this besides "the download is small"? It's not like the Katamari levels added new textures or sounds, they didn't need to be large.[/quote]

It was never proven 100%, but I think Konami admitted their guilt in not responding to it. It's hard not to believe it's true when there is just enough space in the world to perfectly fit the extra levels.

Isn't "DLC" that's already on the disc typically all the same size, like 108Kb or something? I don't know if it's the same between different games, but if all the levels you download are exactly the same size, that's a pretty good indication that you're just buying keys.

I think at the very least the recolor downloads are nothing buy keys, I believe those blocks for them were already there, but there was no way to get the recolor without the download.

bread's done
Back