Action "Legends" Double-feature sets [Blu-ray] - $10.99 at Amazon

Red Heat comes on a 25GB disc as a separate release, Running Man is on a 50GB disc as a separate release.

Might be a little tight for both movies on a 50GB disc, though from what comes with Running Man, it might not be anything anyone would miss.

[quote name='shrike4242']Red Heat comes on a 25GB disc as a separate release, Running Man is on a 50GB disc as a separate release.

Might be a little tight for both movies on a 50GB disc, though from what comes with Running Man, it might not be anything anyone would miss.[/QUOTE]
It's a 2-disc set I believe.

This is what Amazon lists under the details section:

Product Details

Red Heat I could take or leave... now Running Man on the other hand, I love that flick. Will probably be ordering this as soon as I get some cash

Just an FYI, Wal-mart has the 'Legends' packs for $10.00 each:
picture.php

Nice deals, but I don't see myself seeing this movies a lot, especially since I own most of em on DVD already.

By the way, the links for the Rambo movies are reversed.

You can essentially get all 4 rambo movies on blu for $22 shipped if you're a prime member..not too shabby.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's a 2-disc set I believe.

This is what Amazon lists under the details section:

Product Details

[/QUOTE]

I've looked at several of these, and Amazon lists them all of having 1.33:1 aspect ratios....I am thinking this is an error on Amazon, I've never seen a Blu-Ray in full screen unless the movie/tv show was shot like that.

Does anyone own any of these and can verify if this is true or not?

[quote name='joeyatog']I've looked at several of these, and Amazon lists them all of having 1.33:1 aspect ratios....I am thinking this is an error on Amazon, I've never seen a Blu-Ray in full screen unless the movie/tv show was shot like that.

Does anyone own any of these and can verify if this is true or not?[/QUOTE]

Nobody will know till later in the month 'cause these haven't been released yet.

[quote name='mr_bungle']You can essentially get all 4 rambo movies on blu for $22 shipped if you're a prime member..not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

what is this I don't even..

[quote name='rapsodist']Nobody will know till later in the month 'cause these haven't been released yet.[/QUOTE]

LOL...well that's a pretty good reason not to know!! I wonder if there are details on these on any other website. I'm going to check blu-ray.com and highdefdigest.com

UPDATE: Lionsgate Shop has them listed as Widescreen, so hopefully this is accurate. Pretty good deal if these are on individual discs!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up Running Man / Red Heat at Wal Mart for $10. Back of the box doesn't list aspect ratio, only WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION. I haven't had a chance to watch disc yet to confirm.

[quote name='jonboy71']I picked up Running Man / Red Heat at Wal Mart for $10. Back of the box doesn't list aspect ratio, only WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION. I haven't had a chance to watch disc yet to confirm.[/QUOTE]

That's a positive sign! I'm hoping they are the same discs that have already been released.

[quote name='MCalvert1']Since when is Rambo (4) called "The Fight Continues?"

MjC[/QUOTE]

that's the orginal title "Rambo : The Fight Continues:

anyways.

these are out at many walmarts already. I snagged a few.

they are all the original pressings just tossed in a 2 disc case. so each on their own disc. $10 each set at walmart. all are EXACTLY the same discs as the originals so they ARE in widescreen.

[quote name='token2k6']what is this I don't even..[/QUOTE]

First Blood/Rambo -10.99

Rambo II/Rambo III - 10.99

Those are the only Rambo movies. If you're a Prime member, that totals out to 21.98, thus making all four Rambo movies roughly 22 shipped. And that's not too shabby.

[quote name='mr_bungle']First Blood/Rambo -10.99

Rambo II/Rambo III - 10.99

Those are the only Rambo movies. If you're a Prime member, that totals out to 21.98, thus making all four Rambo movies roughly 22 shipped. And that's not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

ah there you go, for some reason I thought you were talking you could all 4 individually shipped for $22..i fail. I guess that seems like a pretty good deal..

I find it kinda odd that Terry Crews and Bruce Willis are the only 2 members of the expendables case to not get any "Action Legend" 2 packs. Crews is one thing given that he doesn't really have any starring role action movies to choose from , but willis on the other hand , whats the deal? Surely they could have picked something to release.

In any case I'm thinking about picking up some of these myself. Since the movies themselves appear to be the same save for being put together in one box , being able to save a little space might be nice.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I find it kinda odd that Terry Crews and Bruce Willis are the only 2 members of the expendables case to not get any "Action Legend" 2 packs. Crews is one thing given that he doesn't really have any starring role action movies to choose from , but willis on the other hand , whats the deal? Surely they could have picked something to release.

In any case I'm thinking about picking up some of these myself. Since the movies themselves appear to be the same save for being put together in one box , being able to save a little space might be nice.[/QUOTE]

these are all Lionsgate titles. Willis doesn't have any Lionsgate action flicks I believe

[quote name='wormraper']

they are all the original pressings just tossed in a 2 disc case. so each on their own disc. $10 each set at walmart. all are EXACTLY the same discs as the originals so they ARE in widescreen.[/QUOTE]

Great news! I'll be snagging a few of these for sure!

Urg. Maybe I'm just being too OCD about it, but having two movies in one case so that I couldn't properly alphabetize them on my shelf would drive me crazy! :lol:

[quote name='arcane93']Urg. Maybe I'm just being too OCD about it, but having two movies in one case so that I couldn't properly alphabetize them on my shelf would drive me crazy! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I definitely get the same feeling with other double packs and boxsets. But then I think about how much I saved, and get over it :)

i was planning on getting the rambo box set from amazon, whats diferent or what am i missing if i biy the set from this two packs???

[quote name='arcane93']Urg. Maybe I'm just being too OCD about it, but having two movies in one case so that I couldn't properly alphabetize them on my shelf would drive me crazy! :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're being too OCD about it.

Although, either way, that's a great price on the CRANK movies.

LOL I know how you feel! You could always get a few blank BR cases and make customs for each film if you are super-OCD about it!

For me, the deal is too good to pass up on a few of these packs. I'll suffer through it!

bread's done
Back