"Add more awesome to your PS4."

I have a coupon code I won't be using, first person needing one to pm me will get it

Sorry, gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I never get these emails despite purchasing 2 PS4s from Best Buy...

Yet I did get the "Get more fun from your PS3" email, which at the very top of the email has a huge banner prompting me to upgrade to the PS4.

Anyway -- my son wants a camera for Christmas for streaming -- if anyone would be kind enough to share an unwanted code it would be appreciated.

I"ve had it forever. Never used it. :( I think most games don't even acknowledge it exists. Tomb Raider has some voice commands I suppose, but I never remember to use them. If I get the email I'll send it to one of yas

I never seem to get the bonus myBB points or these promotions. Would love to get a copy if anyone won't be using theirs.

man, i never get any kind of goodies emails' from bestbuy. have not receive any of those $5 egc since 2011. i wonder if bby block some of us out completely from online promo marketing. does anyone know or have contact bby about this? just wondering if we need to opt in for these marketing promo. 

I've got a spare coupon code. I seem to get one every time. PM me if anyone wants it.

Someone got it

I never get Best Buy emails anymore for whatever reason.  No idea why since I have spent well north of $6K there this year.

Piece of shit mailing list lol

I never get Best Buy emails anymore for whatever reason. No idea why since I have spent well north of $6K there this year.
The consensus reached after looking at several people's experiences is that the less money you spend, the more special offers you receive.

For best results, set up a dummy email for extra coupons.

I buy a ton of PS4 games from BB, I never understand how I don't get more coupon codes.
Coupon is targeted to people who bought a console at Best Buy. I bought an XBox One from Best Buy and launch and no longer receive promo mails for the Bone even though I buy games. I've bought several PS4's this year and always get the "add more awesome" mails within a month of purchase and again at random intervals after that. The offers are always the same -- have received this headset/camera offer at least a dozen times this year.

Coupon is targeted to people who bought a console at Best Buy. I bought an XBox One from Best Buy and launch and no longer receive promo mails for the Bone even though I buy games. I've bought several PS4's this year and always get the "add more awesome" mails within a month of purchase and again at random intervals after that. The offers are always the same -- have received this headset/camera offer at least a dozen times this year.
Not exactly true since I never purchased a PS4 console at Best Buy before and I got the email.

I have GCU, and I've never bought any console at Best Buy. I don't even have a PS3 or PS4. I got the email.

I got the email, don't think I want it, PM me if you have anything small to trade, psn or Xbl codes are welcome.

Will the PS4 Camera be required for Morpheus/Sony VR or whatever they end up calling it?  Has this been discussed?

Faux Edit:  Yeppers.  

PS VR uses the PlayStation Camera to provide tracking and is able to locate the back of the head as well as the front so users can look directly behind them. The camera tracks the VR headset around 1,000 times per second providing a seamless experience.

I was looking to buy this, but bestbuy didn't send me anything even though they send me a daily email... If anyone doesn't want their code, I will gladly take one. Thank you in advance.

Literally what does the camera do? Serious question
Remember Move on the PS3? This was intended to be standard on the PS4, which is why the controller has the light on the front, to remove the need for the separate Move wand. It's much like the Kinect but with significant differences.

THe original plan for the PS4 was $499 with the camera at launch. Sound familiar? When they saw the negative reaction to Microsofot's plans they made a decision at practically the last minute to unbundle the camera and reduce the price. The rest is history.

I have a code that I won't be using if anyone wants it.

Done and done.

I would love a coupon please. My family is dying and this is everyone's last wish for me. Plus my birthday is Friday.

For anyone wondering, coupon is valid 11/17 - 12/16. Exact fine print is below - you should be fine for pairing it with Black Friday, as "regular prices" usually just means it won't work on the odd chance your store is liquidating or has them on clearance.

----
Markdowns taken from regular prices. Excludes Marketplace items, special order, clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned items. Coupons can be used only one time and must be redeemed by offer expiration date. Full value of Digital Coupon must be used within a single transaction; remaining value will not be saved for future use. Coupon cannot be applied toward Best Buy® gift cards, performance service plans, product replacement plans, state recycling fees, installation fees and third-party purchases. Coupon cannot be combined with other coupons or offers. Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or if you cancel or return your order. No cash value. Not valid as payment on the Best Buy credit card. Valid major credit card required for online purchases. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Valid in store and on in-stock items only. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 11/17/15–12/16/15.

bread's done
Back