"Add more awesome to your PS4."

Not only did I get this email. BB gave me a 5 dollar gift because it misses me email.

www.everythingscomingupmilhouse.org

EDIT: Dammit, I should have made my own "check your email" thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to receive one of these emails...and I'd probably use it this time.  Damn BB marketing people.  I swear marketing guys just don't get it sometimes.

OP (hi, that'd be me) did point out that the use of the coupon would drop the price from $29.99 to $14.99. So, y'know, context.

Reading: it's fun-damental!
Actually your thread title as well as the description in the OP are unclear and not very helpful.

Just that there's a coupon for a PS camera somewhere.

So I never get these emails despite purchasing 2 PS4s from Best Buy...

Yet I did get the "Get more fun from your PS3" email, which at the very top of the email has a huge banner prompting me to upgrade to the PS4.

Anyway -- my son wants a camera for Christmas for streaming -- if anyone would be kind enough to share an unwanted code it would be appreciated.
Your son.. for streaming? 😂😂 You sound like that new cell phone commercial (I think AT&T) where the dad says my son needs a phone for texting and streaming.... and the sons a baby.

Just be real man, its for you

Coupon is targeted to people who bought a console at Best Buy. I bought an XBox One from Best Buy and launch and no longer receive promo mails for the Bone even though I buy games. I've bought several PS4's this year and always get the "add more awesome" mails within a month of purchase and again at random intervals after that. The offers are always the same -- have received this headset/camera offer at least a dozen times this year.
Not true my ps4 is from gamestop, got it at launch

If anyone else has a spare one, I wouldn't mind taking it off of your hands. I really don't have all that much to trade - a snickers xbox avatar code should be coming in my email soon and I have coke caps if you want some of those.

Hate to be that person,check your emails.
but bestbuy just send out a $5 GIFT, which is a $5 rewardzone certificate. because we miss you, offer valid through december 2

"$5 gift, because we miss you" is the title of the email
i don't know how many you know people, who send u emails with we miss u in the title

and it was also send today on NOv.18, 2015 at 4:43pm

Pls sir may I have some moar?

need for camera ._./
giphy.gif

edit: STOP PMING ME.  Also, you're all stingy and nobody even offered a tip.  But the first guy gets the code!

PM Me for code.

Will give for free but just the tip is fine.

9ce4cd5151cb17f9a6294c863deeb3e5_just_the_tip.jpg

It says on the $15 camera coupon "Markdowns taken from regular prices" . So yeah, the code is useless at this time as it goes from $30 to $45 with this code. So I have still have the code as I took it back off my order since it only takes off from the regular price. PM me if you want the code anyways.

*EDIT* code already given out.

This is working now on the BF price, making it $15.

I went back and forth and decided against getting it, if someone wants it and could maybe trade an UV movie or two that I do not own for it that would be awesome.

Thanks!

It says on the $15 camera coupon "Markdowns taken from regular prices" . So yeah, the code is useless at this time as it goes from $30 to $45 with this code. So I have still have the code as I took it back off my order since it only takes off from the regular price. PM me if you want the code anyways.

*EDIT* code already given out.
Shame. It works on the current Black Friday price, making it $14.99 before tax. Great deal.

Just a heads up: for some reason this didn't work for me in-store, but it went through online just fine for the headset. $45 for this is a damn good deal!

bread's done
Back