ADDED POLL | HAVE: LOTS! WANT: Cross Edge postercards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for Texhnolyze vol 1 and Full Metal Panic Complete Collection shipped?

:whee:

EDIT: Also, do you have anything else there on your tl that someone who is a) getting into anime and b) likes lots of 'splosions, fighting, or :twoguns: would enjoy? :)

[quote name='Maklershed']How much for Texhnolyze vol 1 and Full Metal Panic Complete Collection shipped?

:whee:

EDIT: Also, do you have anything else there on your tl that someone who is a) getting into anime and b) likes lots of 'splosions, fighting, or :twoguns: would enjoy? :)[/QUOTE]

pmed:D

I just got three episodes into Darker Than Black. Wow, why have I waited to watch this one?!

No giant robots or abundant fanservice though, so you may not like it. ;)

Bumpity bump bump.

@Maklershed - glad we made a deal :p

@Rei...that a offer or what?

@distgfx NO!

@ TLP - Its ALL about fanservice and mechs! XD I have the series on my hdd, havent got around to watch it yet.

Hey chaos .. I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum last night. It's great so far. (yes, I'm late to the party)

Looking forward to FMP and Burst Angel. :whee:

Whoa. I first read that as "Tomorrow I end my life". :lol:

This change doesn't effect your ability to ship out dvds does it cause I'm going to the post office today to send you some dinero.

[quote name='jaideam']Please elaborate![/QUOTE]
Graduation! :p

[quote name='Maklershed']Whoa. I first read that as "Tomorrow I end my life". :lol:

This change doesn't effect your ability to ship out dvds does it cause I'm going to the post office today to send you some dinero.[/QUOTE]
I'm not too sure. Your stuff is packed up, i just need to make my way over there. There is a slight chance though that I cant make it today. If that happens, ill try to go sometime next week.

[quote name='thelonepig']Hooray! Graduation!

Time for a lowball sale...[/QUOTE]
thanks! and what?! :lol:

well im off! we have to be there early to organize and such.

later guys

Congrats, you are the winner of Young Deezy's daily free bump contest!

Not really a contest, I just like you, I really LIKE you

Hey ty 4 the pm! Plz feel free to make me a PayPal offer for either or both, but there's nothing on you're list I'm interested in enough to make an even trade. Thanks though! :) FREE BUMP ;)

[quote name='refusedchaos']got the money today Mak![/QUOTE]

icon14.gif

[quote name='refusedchaos']where are you!?!?!

green stuff wants yoU![/QUOTE]

green stuff... you mean the money I could be saving with geico?

:p
still trying to get internet back.

tomorrow hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back