ADDED POLL | HAVE: LOTS! WANT: Cross Edge postercards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinobots are too dumb to use the internet anyway.

Let's get some real transformers to give it a shot. ;)

refusedchaos - EI859312314JP
post.japanpost.jp

I don't think I could have been any closer than my estimate of $50 needed to ship. It cost 5400yen, so that was just about perfect!

[quote name='dv8mad']For you.[/QUOTE]

"BREAKING NEWS! American steals massive Gundam replica!. Police are now raiding a home that belongs to a man known as dv8mad"

[quote name='dinobot']green stuff... you mean the money I could be saving with geico?

:p
still trying to get internet back.

tomorrow hopefully.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy: GL man

[quote name='dv8mad']Dinobots are too dumb to use the internet anyway.

Let's get some real transformers to give it a shot. ;)

refusedchaos - EI859312314JP
post.japanpost.jp

I don't think I could have been any closer than my estimate of $50 needed to ship. It cost 5400yen, so that was just about perfect![/QUOTE]
yay :mrgreen:

[quote name='refusedchaos']:eek:

havent seen this guy around[/QUOTE]

I know bro, Finals killed it for me - but guess who has a 4.0 in all his science courses HAHAHA!!

[quote name='Maklershed']Finally opened the box. You sir are awesome. Thanks for Texhnolyze! That was a nice surprise. :)[/QUOTE]

haha you are welcome! Have a great time with the anime!

[quote name='guynextshore']I know bro, Finals killed it for me - but guess who has a 4.0 in all his science courses HAHAHA!![/QUOTE]
NICE!!! Congrats man! Hope to see ya around some more!:bouncy:

[quote name='Cravin Taco Bell']PuppetYuber might be interested in that .hack missed out on the last lowball. Just thought I would let you know.[/QUOTE]

thanks bro!

[quote name='jaideam']Haha I see what you mean - sadly I am broke right now :([/QUOTE]
aww, well let us see what I will do with it

[quote name='depascal22']free bump for an old friend[/QUOTE]
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
[quote name='Saintevil']CML for :ps2:Shadow of the Colossus[/QUOTE]
sry, didnt see anything i was looking for =/
[quote name='dinobot']your avatar screams for more torture.....[/QUOTE]
:cool:

[quote name='refusedchaos']

NICE!!! Congrats man! Hope to see ya around some more!:bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro! I appreciate it! I'll try to be around more often, especially with the summer. How's life going on for you tho?!

BUMP!

[quote name='guynextshore']Thanks bro! I appreciate it! I'll try to be around more often, especially with the summer. How's life going on for you tho?!

BUMP![/QUOTE]

its going ok for the most part. finished high school, off to college in Texas this August

[quote name='jaideam']To the top[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back