ADDED POLL | HAVE: LOTS! WANT: Cross Edge postercards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I don't wanna see em >_< nakey RC gives Ecks nightmares.[/QUOTE]

pssh, you wish you could see my dong...sick fuck :lol:

bump

[quote name='refusedchaos']pssh, you wish you could see my dong...sick fuck :lol:

bump[/quote]

since distgfx bumped your page and i decided to see what was on here

This! is the first thing that my page shows.... ah shittin me man. I'm so glad I joined this site.

I might have wet myself reading these posts.

Hey rc, when you get done showing your dong to a bunch of dudes....

OK, I don't have anything to add to that actually.

But, I did lie to you. I thought I listed every figure I as going to, but I do have one more Rei that I don't feel like hanging onto. I will try to get a pic of her up on my list sometime late tonight or tomorrow.
No big deal, not another bikini one, just thought I'd let you know that I gave you misinformation! :whistle2:#

distgfx, free my ass!

[quote name='Mako1215']since distgfx bumped your page and i decided to see what was on here

This! is the first thing that my page shows.... ah shittin me man. I'm so glad I joined this site.

I might have wet myself reading these posts.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: haha, you should see our aim convos :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']Hey rc, when you get done showing your dong to a bunch of dudes....

OK, I don't have anything to add to that actually.

But, I did lie to you. I thought I listed every figure I as going to, but I do have one more Rei that I don't feel like hanging onto. I will try to get a pic of her up on my list sometime late tonight or tomorrow.
No big deal, not another bikini one, just thought I'd let you know that I gave you misinformation! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
*zips up pants* Well, that didn't stop you from looking ;)....but :hot: LMK in a pm the info and stuff!!

bump, off to start my day!

[quote name='refusedchaos']
*zips up pants* Well, that didn't stop you from looking ;)....but :hot: LMK in a pm the info and stuff!!
[/quote]

Oh :shock: now I just feel dirty!

I thought you were showing me your vienna sausage collection and it turns out I saw that.

Anyway, Rei will be up in 30 minutes or less. You can have a look soon!

BUMP

Free bump because I like your list, and I want to buy from it later.

[quote name='refusedchaos']hey buddy!
i see alot of goodies i want..but all are over the value of my guide :cry:

about them RE5 CE stuff....=][/quote]

What you got in mind, I am sure we can balance things out :)

[quote name='refusedchaos']bump...i gotta go though my closet to see what i got[/quote]

If you come outta there it would be easier to see what's in it. :lol:

[quote name='jacknicklson']What you got in mind, I am sure we can balance things out :)[/QUOTE]

pmed

[quote name='dv8mad']If you come outta there it would be easier to see what's in it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

dammit..i knew someone would say that...but it is hard to get out when you are....never mind XD

[quote name='Pavelboca']cml for FE:path of Radiance[/QUOTE]

sorry, didnt see anything

[quote name='refusedchaos']

dammit..i knew someone would say that...but it is hard to get out when you are....never mind XD
[/quote]

It's hard to get out when dv8 is inside holding the door shut while Ecks shouts "SQUEAL PIGGY SQUEAL!"?

Ey, all I do is record it and produce the DVDs that dv8 sells... and they do sell, oh yes, they sell.

[quote name='georox']It's hard to get out when dv8 is inside holding the door shut while Ecks shouts "SQUEAL PIGGY SQUEAL!"?

Ey, all I do is record it and produce the DVDs that dv8 sells... and they do sell, oh yes, they sell.[/quote]

And with that, geo earned a free bump in rc's thread instead of his own to hear that all three of his DVDs came.

Unfortunately it's been rainy all day today so, even though I was off, I didn't walk to the P.O.

I'll get you a shipping estimate after the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back