Admission of defeat: Dismantling the backlog tradelist! PS1/2/3,GCN,Wii,DS,PSP,360

I'm interested in either of the DS games you have. Let me know if I have anything you like in trade for either/both.

Thanks.

[quote name='oakleyswitch']hey there, i know i may not have much but would you check my list for either of your wii games? thanks[/QUOTE]
Checked, but would really rather trade Elebits for another Wii game.

[quote name='Sway']I don't have any Wii games currently for trade but please CML for Elebits![/QUOTE]
Saw a couple things I may be interested in, but I'd reeeeally rather trade it for another Wii game at this point.

I'll keep you in mind if I change my mind in the near future though.

Lunar Silver Star Story (I'm pretty sure it's complete, game in and everything in great shape, but the outer box has some wear and tear around the edges, and the case has a couple dings. Will take pictures if requested)

CML! also if nothing / price ?pm me!

[quote name='endlessPRO']Lunar Silver Star Story (I'm pretty sure it's complete, game in and everything in great shape, but the outer box has some wear and tear around the edges, and the case has a couple dings. Will take pictures if requested)

CML! also if nothing / price ?pm me![/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, and Lunar is a game I'd rather trade than sell.

bread's done
Back