Alan Wake (360) $19.99 Free Ship from Buy.com (Currently OOS)

Wow, you guys are asses. The guy registered to post an amazing deal. Sure, it's expired. But his intentions are good. You guys are vicious for no reason.

OP, don't listen to these dirt bags. They don't know anything about manners.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Wow, you guys are asses. The guy registered to post an amazing deal. Sure, it's expired. But his intentions are good. You guys are vicious for no reason.

OP, don't listen to these dirt bags. They don't know anything about manners.[/QUOTE]
QFT. It's ridiculous how some cags act if someone posts something like this with good intentions (not to mention it was a really good deal). All of this flaming is just making us cags look like immature morons.

Should update the title. Keep seeing this and getting my hopes up. It went out of stock yesterday as I was placing my order =/

I think Buy.com also had this for $19.99, but I'm not sure if it was SHIPPED for that price or not.

I just checked the page for AW on Buy.com a lil bit ago and it's out of stock there as of now.

[quote name='NewYorkelite']QFT. It's ridiculous how some cags act if someone posts something like this with good intentions (not to mention it was a really good deal). All of this flaming is just making us cags look like immature morons.[/QUOTE]

QFT also means "Quit fucking Talking."

[quote name='Jhuntley']It seems like Cags get douchier every day when someone makes a little mistake when the OP had good intentions.[/QUOTE]

Nice observation. This will change nothing.

bread's done
Back