Alaska paid for Palin kids travel expenses

BTW, are her kids going to school during this campaign? Or are they being home schooled during this time on the road on the bus? Or were they allowed to leave school?

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']its like finding a worm in a moldy apple ;)[/quote]
haha my face doesn't know whether to be grossed out or smile. It's sort of doing a half and half thing right now.

[quote name='ananag112']BTW, are her kids going to school during this campaign? Or are they being home schooled during this time on the road on the bus? Or were they allowed to leave school?[/QUOTE]

Dunno. Irrelevant. As far as her family is concerned, she's already displayed that she isn't a particularly effective parent. But hey, neither was George Bush Sr., evidently. And he was the least damaging Republican president of the past quarter century.

"Fiscal conservative," eh?

Let's face it, if McCain wins he'll kick the bucket and we'll have her in charge of the country. Do we really want that?

I agree that self-serving behavior on the taxpayer dime is a good reason to dislike her (or at least distrust her penny-pinching conservative claims). But let's be honest; there are far better reasons to not give her your vote in the first place.

This is true, like the actual issues. I already voted for Obama anyway; yay absentee ballots and early voting.

[quote name='SoonerMatt']This is true, like the actual issues. I already voted for Obama anyway; yay absentee ballots and early voting.[/quote]

I hope they count it.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I hope they count it.[/quote]

Haha, that's actually why I haven't already voted absentee. I don't really have the time on the 4th so I'm gonna have to wake up really early to go vote, but "lost in the mail" or some shit seems far too easy to say and so I don't think I'll ever vote absentee (unless I absolutely have to).

So I'll be voting at my regular polling spot which is probably about half black so hopefully that goes through :p.

Going along with this is the fact that last month alone she took $150,000 in RNC money just to buy clothes and accessories. Gotta love how you stand in a $20,000 skirt talking about how you will cut taxes and Joe Six Pack cheers!

You can't fault a governor for trying to sneak their family along on trips. Hell, you probably don't see em very often otherwise. I can't talk smack on that.

Billing the state probably wasn't a wise move though.

[quote name='ananag112']BTW, are her kids going to school during this campaign? Or are they being home schooled during this time on the road on the bus? Or were they allowed to leave school?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. Obviously, none of them are going to do much more than enlist so does it really matter?

[quote name='SpazX']Haha, that's actually why I haven't already voted absentee. I don't really have the time on the 4th so I'm gonna have to wake up really early to go vote, but "lost in the mail" or some shit seems far too easy to say and so I don't think I'll ever vote absentee (unless I absolutely have to).

So I'll be voting at my regular polling spot which is probably about half black so hopefully that goes through :p.[/quote]
Since I go to school out of state I have to vote absentee. However, seeing as I send my vote to Texas it almost seems like I'm wasting my vote by checking Obama.

[quote name='SoonerMatt']Since I go to school out of state I have to vote absentee. However, seeing as I send my vote to Texas it almost seems like I'm wasting my vote by checking Obama.[/quote]

Are you black?

[quote name='SoonerMatt']Since I go to school out of state I have to vote absentee. However, seeing as I send my vote to Texas it almost seems like I'm wasting my vote by checking Obama.[/QUOTE]

NO WAY DUDE. Sure, the hicks are going to outweigh us in the national election. Everyone else in Texas right now is vulnerable. Early voting numbers have been staggering. Democrats and people voting that way are coming out in force like I've never seen anywhere. Even people like Cornyn are starting to look over their shoulder. If you're from anywhere but the reddest of counties, your Republican reps are probably crapping themselves right now, from the incumbent Senator all the way down to the little tyrant on your school board.

And if you're Republican, trust me, you better get your ass in gear and find a way to bring your friends if you want to save their asses. They're out of the pan and in the fire right now.

Get yo ass in there and vote, son.

[quote name='mykevermin']Dunno. Irrelevant. As far as her family is concerned, she's already displayed that she isn't a particularly effective parent. But hey, neither was George Bush Sr., evidently. And he was the least damaging Republican president of the past quarter century.[/quote]

I'll give you that to a certain extent. As ridiculous as Bill Clinton was as a husband to Hilary, Chelsea seems to have avoided the partying and wildness of the Bush daughters and was raised well as far as I can tell. Of course that is only two examples, but those have been our last two presidents.

bread's done
Back