Alice Madness Returns $44.99 Preorder @ TRU w/ Free Shipping

I procrastinated and missed the price match on Amazon. Think they would price match again if enough people send the TRU link? I sent the PS3 and XBOX 360 lnks. Would appreciate it if you have a minute to do the same. Thanks.:)
Amazon
PS3 http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Madness..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1306468137&sr=1-2
XBOX 360 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&useRedirectOnSuccess=1&qid=1306466010&sr=1-1

Toys"R"Us
PS3 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11465313
XBOX 360 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11465312

Really interested in this game. Doubly so since the original is included. I've never been a PC gamer, but, didn't really want to jump into the second one without playing the original.

I'm likely going to be in around the $30 mark myself. Unless Amazon decides to drop the price back down. I don't really want a preorder with TRU.

Giantbomb showed that mode off for a bit but he wasn't sure what it does. It happens near death but he couldn't remember if it was extra damage or invincibility or something for a little bit. I'm thinking more damage as she tore into guys hardcore when that happened, probably posted up...somewhere, I just haven't read it. Can, not, freaking wait, for this game.

[quote name='Vortextk']Giantbomb showed that mode off for a bit but he wasn't sure what it does. It happens near death but he couldn't remember if it was extra damage or invincibility or something for a little bit. I'm thinking more damage as she tore into guys hardcore when that happened, probably posted up...somewhere, I just haven't read it. Can, not, freaking wait, for this game.[/QUOTE]

What mode?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']What mode?[/QUOTE]

The "rage" mode. She does it in the first one too.

40827655.jpg

Just preordered. Can't beat this price. Only think that would have made it better would be if BB ran this sale and allowed instore pickup. Or even if TRU allowed instore pickup for this as thats closer to me.

Not to seem out of line here, but for those still on the fence about a $45 price, you can either:

A) Try to have Amazon PM so you can get the CD too.

or

B) Wait for K-mart post-release sale on the title that's been confirmed, I'm guessing it's going to be at least $40 or lower.

Also, am very pleased the first game is coming with this, though wondering if it'll be re-mastered or something (like Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena had a Butcher Bay port), either way that's awesome since it's not like you have to buy the LE or anything.

I actually just went ahead and used two credits I had from Trainn to get my copy. (Trainn updated their site today.) :)

Now, I just hope that "bonus" soundtrack from Amazon is a ZIP file somebody links to.

[quote name='Rig']I actually just went ahead and used two credits I had from Trainn to get my copy. (Trainn updated their site today.) :)

Now, I just hope that "bonus" soundtrack from Amazon is a ZIP file somebody links to.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, don't get me started on TRAINN. My free trial (I used the whole thing) from Gamefly didn't count despite clicking through their site and signing up ASAP and they never said anything back to me concerning my support tickets and it's been months now.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Ugh, don't get me started on TRAINN. My free trial (I used the whole thing) from Gamefly didn't count despite clicking through their site and signing up ASAP and they never said anything back to me concerning my support tickets and it's been months now.[/QUOTE]

Not to take this thread too far off-topic (we could always talk in the YF360 thread), but, I'd definitely open more Support Tickets or email them. Gamefly is one of the easiest/most frequented trials to do over there, so it's surprising they aren't taking it (as long as you did use their referral link).

[quote name='Rig']Not to take this thread too far off-topic (we could always talk in the YF360 thread), but, I'd definitely open more Support Tickets or email them. Gamefly is one of the easiest/most frequented trials to do over there, so it's surprising they aren't taking it (as long as you did use their referral link).[/QUOTE]

Last post on the topic, too lazy to change forums. I did, because I remember their trial offer deal was worse than the promo Gamefly was offering at the time. I suppose it's a moot point because it's not like I'm going to rack up any more referrals (this was just the base Level A offer I needed to complete to even start getting referrals) and I snagged myself a new Wii from Sports Authority (I was using yournintendowii4free.com) on clearance for $80 anyways. I was aiming for the $200 prize though...

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Not to seem out of line here, but for those still on the fence about a $45 price, you can either:

A) Try to have Amazon PM so you can get the CD too.

or

B) Wait for K-mart post-release sale on the title that's been confirmed, I'm guessing it's going to be at least $40 or lower.

[/QUOTE]

It's not a CD, a code to unlock the music or download.
Pre-order Soundtrack Offer
Pre-order Alice: Madness Returns and receive nine songs from the official Alice: Madness Returns Soundtrack, featuring all-new music by Chris Vrenna, formerly of Nine Inch Nails. A code to access the soundtrack will be emailed to you on the day your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limit one per customer.

[quote name='Serpentor']It's not a CD, a code to unlock the music or download.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well I certainly have egg on my face now. Didn't even know. Thanks.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Oh, well I certainly have egg on my face now. Didn't even know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it. I did the same when I first saw the promotion on Amazon. I was thinking about getting it, but I really want it on release day. $45 is not bad, but I've a feeling that K-mart will beat it. If the music promo is a CD, I would have pre-ordered from Amazon already.

[quote name='Serpentor']Don't worry about it. I did the same when I first saw the promotion on Amazon. I was thinking about getting it, but I really want it on release day. $45 is not bad, but I've a feeling that K-mart will beat it. If the music promo is a CD, I would have pre-ordered from Amazon already.[/QUOTE]

That's seriously one of the lamest pre-order bonuses I've ever seen though. Would it have killed them to make a CD? Thanks for setting me straight, and if you don't think K-mart's release-week deal is good enough, there's always the post-release sale Josh's been advertising if you end up deciding you can live without on Day 1. I can certainly see the appeal in this game.

If Kmart is doing a release-week deal, Ill just put my faith in Amazon for a pricematch on that day..similar to what they did with Portal 2. It stole my sale from Kmart that time....

[quote name='thegame85']If Kmart is doing a release-week deal, Ill just put my faith in Amazon for a pricematch on that day..similar to what they did with Portal 2. It stole my sale from Kmart that time....[/QUOTE]
Or how about you buy from Kmart, as they make these deals possible?

bread's done
Back