*ALIVE YET AGAIN* Planet earth HD-DVD $29.99 shipped

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-65763.html?jzid=40588073-87-0

EDIT: *DEAD* ALIVE AGAIN!
DEAD AGAIN!
ALIVE AGAIN! (probably for the last time)
Go back to techbargains for your third chance on this!
[quote name='fire17']I could not get it to work untill I used the link on this site
http://www.bargainist.com/[/quote]
[URL="http://www.techbargains.net"]www.techbargains.net[/URL]
If you don't see the discount then, make sure you clear your browser cache.

You apparently have to go through the techbargains link to get the discount:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/112937

Have to click through slickdeals this time:
http://www.slickdeals.net/

Site shows price at $79 until you check-out, and then it shows sale price of $29 shipped after the additional $50 discount.

Limit 5 per customer, also there is an offer for best of discovery channel volume 4 DVD-set for $10 with a $50 order.

No dead format comments please, everyone is well aware.

IT'S BACK! Get it while it's hot.

779512_a2xl.jpg

Note: this is the discovery channel version- in which episodes were shown in a different order and has been edited down for time. It is narrarated by Sigourney Weaver (Ripley) not David Attenborough. It is in the 720p/1080i resolutions.

[quote name='Methadon']Are the HD and Blu-ray versions identical of this?[/QUOTE]

No, they are different...The difference between the two versions is about $69.99 :) j/k

[quote name='Stonecoldfreak1']mine was shipped on the 3rd apparently.[/quote]

Same here. Haven't gotten mine yet either. My mail runs late though, so I'm hoping it'll be here today.

I picked up the Planet Earth and Sunrise Earth for HD DVD for 54.98 (Canada pays $10 for shipping), but I used paypal so 44.98 for both is AMAZING.

Thank you so much op!

Looks like it's back in stock, as I was able to place an order just now. Thanks guys!

1 D HD PLANET EARTH S/4 for 29.99 each
This item is available, you should receive it in 7-10 business days.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item(s) Subtotal: 29.99
Discount: 5.00
-----------
Total: 24.99

Received mine today!

But.. was a bit disappointed because it didn't include the bonus disc.

Seems like only the standard DVD version has the bonus disc (The Future) documentary.

[quote name='DGenerateKane']This is taking forever to get here. :/[/quote]

I was going to post something and agree with you but today mine showed up so everyone else's shouldn't be far behind! :bouncy:

im still waiting on mine. ordered mine on 2/23. But im glad to hear that people are getting theirs now so mine shouldn't be too far behind.

Mine came in yesterday ...a week after I got confirmation that it had been shipped. For it being a documentary/discovery channel product it is quite emotional at times. Really great quality all over though!

Just ordered mine today-29.99 plus free shipping.Used the EMAIL07 code to get 5 bucks off,getting the full set for 25 bucks.

My order went through on the 26th of feb and I have still no idea where the F this is at. The website doesnt track free shipping orders :bomb:

oh well, guess I keep waiting for that and my new computer to show up "any day now." :bomb::bomb::bomb:

how long did it take for you guys to get yours? My order was placed 3-2 shipped out 3-4, it's now 3-12 and no where to be found and I guess they don't provide tracking numbers....wow. :wall:

When I ordered mine, the free shipping didn't apply for some reason. Maybe it's because I also ordered "the best of Discovery" dvd. Anyway it shipped via DHL on a Monday and was then dropped off at the local post office by Thursday. I got the package on Saturday from USPS with the rest of the regular mail. I think DHL has a deal with USPS to deliver to residential areas through the regular mailman. It's funny, I always want stuff I order as soon as possible but I don't actually play or watch the thing until weeks later.

For the people just ordering theirs don't be in any hurry. I ordered mine in the first time they offered them at this price. Shipped on 2-25 and still nothing. Getting a bit rediculous if you ask me. Demand may be high but should take over 2 business weeks.

I see that this isn't normal based on all your reactions, but I ordered mine 3/5 after 8PM and received it on 3/10. I used the free shipping, not sure where they ship from, but I'm located in MA.

You're really making me wonder if you got it days ago and mine was shipped earlier and haven't yet recieved it.

I contacted discovery and of course they gave me the old we shipped it DHL saver which goes to your post office so they don't know anything. Which I figured I just wanted to see if they knew anything. They told me at the very latest it should be here 3-14 so it better be in the mail today or tomorrow or I guess they'll check into it and maybe reship?

Other than those 5 free HD DVDs with the purchase of a player, I've never had to wait until the last possible second for my items. The way the email sounded they're suprised I haven't gotten it yet.

Hope you guys all get yours ASAP!!

Took about a week to get mine after it shipped. The only place I've really had any shipping issues with recently has been Circuit City, which has been put on my Black List after that last order I got from them.

Just got mine ... wow, I totally missed that this version is narrated by Sigourney Weaver. Figured for sure that the Weaver edition aired on television, but that only the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Attenborough version had been released on disc. So much for that belief.

Figure I'll give her a chance ... saw some of the episodes narrated by Attenborough, so she's got some high standards to live up to. Otherwise, it's off to eBay to sell this one and get the true-hi def Attenborough version.
[/FONT]

Still haven't gotten mine and the maximum allowed shipping date has came. They told me they'd send another with quicker shipping this time and that if I ever recieved the other to just refuse delivery and send it back.

I'm very happy that they had great customer service but still sucks I'm gonna have to wait so long.

finally got mine today shipped on 3/2 received on 3/14. I know shipping was free, but still that long for it to be delivered is unacceptable, that's the first and last time I order from the discovery store.

bread's done
Back