All Ipods on sale at Amazon!!!!

Those are pretty close to their regular prices, at least on the 30 and 60 GB 5G models. My wife's, ordered 7/11, was 274.99.
Keep an eye out for Target sales; I got my 60GB on sale at Target.com, and used a coupon code and ebates, got it and an extended warranty for something like 370 net.

You must be crazy, if you buy an iPod before WWDC next week, you are nuts. You don't want to get that new 60GB iPod in the mail the same day they bump the memory to 80GB, or change the casing to metal, or ... you get the picture, there is no telling what Apple might release next week, don't risk it, wait one more week.

[quote name='vitaminbmeister']You must be crazy, if you buy an iPod before WWDC next week, you are nuts. You don't want to get that new 60GB iPod in the mail the same day they bump the memory to 80GB, or change the casing to metal, or ... you get the picture, there is no telling what Apple might release next week, don't risk it, wait one more week.[/quote]

eh?

Thats the regular amazon prices..I've been wanting an upgrade to my ipod mini, and I have been looking in amazon for a month now.

fuck, I'm gonna get one soon too. Getting a video one but I heard something about a new one going to be touch screen. What's the difference between the case and a metal case? I thought they were already metal...

Ipod and MS are both racing to get Wi-Fi Ipods out by christmas(MS getting out their own version). These will be discounted further before then. Imagine dwnlding shit while walkin around in the city on the spot. Remember I was the one who got in on the 40gig HP Ipod deal from Staples for $50 bucks. This is a nice temp drop OP but this tech is just warmin up.

[quote name='vitaminbmeister']qdw3877 is right, the World Wide Developer's Conference.[/QUOTE]

That doesnt quite explain it for most folks... The WWDC is Apple's convention for developers, in recent years they have also used the Keynote speech by Steve Jobs as a platform for launching new products. Its expected that a new desktop will be announced, along with shipping information for the new OSX version... and.... most likely a upgrade of some sort to the iPod line. Basically you are risking buying a product that will litteraly have a new version out in one week.

[quote name='iufoltzie']That doesnt quite explain it for most folks... The WWDC is Apple's convention for developers, in recent years they have also used the Keynote speech by Steve Jobs as a platform for launching new products. Its expected that a new desktop will be announced, along with shipping information for the new OSX version... and.... most likely a upgrade of some sort to the iPod line. Basically you are risking buying a product that will litteraly have a new version out in one week.[/QUOTE]

how long has it usually taken to start selling the new stuff they announce?

(i am going on a trip in 12 days and was looking at a archos, but wonder if i should wait to see what happens. either way, i doubt it will help me since i need to get the player pronto)

Ipods are in stock at overstock.com now for 249.99 for the 30gb and I think 319.99 for the 60gb. Add the 12% and you have something.

[quote name='maverickja17']Ipods are in stock at overstock.com now for 249.99 for the 30gb and I think 319.99 for the 60gb. Add the 12% and you have something.[/quote]

30s are not in stock and 60s arent even on the site.

if your a student go to the education store at apple.com
30GB 279.99
4GB Nano 229.99
Plus free shipping and free laser engrave.
Watch out on the laser encrave, makes it impossible to return unless it is defective, so if you engrave, get it and hate it, too bad.

[quote name='vitaminbmeister']You must be crazy, if you buy an iPod before WWDC next week, you are nuts. You don't want to get that new 60GB iPod in the mail the same day they bump the memory to 80GB, or change the casing to metal, or ... you get the picture, there is no telling what Apple might release next week, don't risk it, wait one more week.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

I really wish they would hurry up and increase the size of the hard drives in these things.

I have 150+ GBs of music and it would be nice if I could carry around more then 1/3 of it.

I would wait til after the conference as well. There's strong rumors that the new iPod will be touchscreen and in-fact the entire face of the player will be a screen.
Rumors...more likely to become trumors.

bread's done
Back