All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

iconbluraypng.png
Black Hawk Down (M) PIC - $5
Blast Chamber -4
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Strategy Guide -10
Pokemon Oshawott PIC -1
Pokemon Zekrom PIC -1

[quote name='Setherial']also Sdragon, do you know if any of you guys are gonna add any last day items to the list?[/QUOTE]

Might be a couple additions/surprises towards the end. Already some added items yesterday include Killzone 3 drawstring bag, and some Pokemon related items.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Strategy Guide (VG) -13

you could put a minimum on Dragon age, but I'm interested too, so that should bring the price up. I'd be worried it doesn't have enough time.

We don't do minimums in lowballs

I have some buyers so I think not.
But im bout to tonight pair down my DS collection as I have a bunch of guys I may not ever play so.
Your guys gain

I think increments, etc. go against the whole idea of what a lowball is supposed to be about.

I would have put it up sooner maybe adriley313. Take a look at GOW III Ultimate Edition over there though... $80+ :whee:

ya its cool, i have some other cool items for the next go around
I may add a few more games and i should be done

And yes increments beyond $1 go against the original rules by dv8mad

I think it's good, So it will make you keep guessing when it will end! Also, does anyone know who to talk to on the website if someone doesn't respond after you make a trade? I paid $107 for a bunch of games from CAG Member Arbysdrink and he stated the games were all in "Very Good" Condition and they all look like crap and nothing even close to it. I asked for a small refund but he never responded so I was just looking to get a full refund for everything and was curious if anyone knew who to talk to on the website? Thanks

[quote name='Goguenator']I think it's good, So it will make you keep guessing when it will end! Also, does anyone know who to talk to on the website if someone doesn't respond after you make a trade? I paid $107 for a bunch of games from CAG Member Arbysdrink and he stated the games were all in "Very Good" Condition and they all look like crap and nothing even close to it. I asked for a small refund but he never responded so I was just looking to get a full refund for everything and was curious if anyone knew who to talk to on the website? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Contact a moderator or two . If I were you, I would take some pictures of the items too and send it to the mod so they can see the condition of the games instead of just describing the items.

Gougenator ---> I sent you a pm on whom to contact.

Josh5890 ---> I think the 4 hour window leaves a bit of mystery in the air, and discourages last minute sniping. If you want something, get those bids in early!

As for everyone else,

bidding-war-manhattan-real-estate-nyc.jpg

[quote name='sdragon']Gougenator ---> I sent you a pm on whom to contact.

Josh5890 ---> I think the 4 hour window leaves a bit of mystery in the air, and discourages last minute sniping. If you want something, get those bids in early!

As for everyone else,

bidding-war-manhattan-real-estate-nyc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've got work at 7 am saturday dammit lol. I kind of agree but most don't have their lowballs that vague.

As far as bidding is concerned, received my W2 today so I'm protecting some of those bids. I will fight to the death.

[quote name='Goguenator']I think it's good, So it will make you keep guessing when it will end! Also, does anyone know who to talk to on the website if someone doesn't respond after you make a trade? I paid $107 for a bunch of games from CAG Member Arbysdrink and he stated the games were all in "Very Good" Condition and they all look like crap and nothing even close to it. I asked for a small refund but he never responded so I was just looking to get a full refund for everything and was curious if anyone knew who to talk to on the website? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you kept your PM's. Mods are the way to go. Good luck to you!

[quote name='adriley313']We don't do minimums in lowballs

I have some buyers so I think not.
But im bout to tonight pair down my DS collection as I have a bunch of guys I may not ever play so.
Your guys gain[/QUOTE]

Lets see them. Heavy on the RPG side?:bouncy:

I thought Arbysdrink was a fantastic seller.

:ps3:Yakuza 3
new.gif
PIC
- $10

I think I accidently increased my Yakuza 4 bid instead of bidding on 3 like I wanted to. Oh well, I'm not going to complain my fault

Getting them ready now and taking pics.
Not so much RPGs as they are my favorite kind of game.
Should have them ready tonight some time.

[quote name='adriley313']Would you guys bid on this:

100_0038.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I SO would have bid on that.

Just so you guys know, I am getting one of these Steelbooks (but I don't mind getting them both - Batman Joker, or Zelda). Only thing that will stop me is sniping, lol, as I have the money & I WANTS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that Batman Comic with preorder is boss. Why only 1 bid? C'mon comic lovers, as you know you can't buy this anywhere. I feel a pain in my gut when I think about it going for 1$ :puke:.

Sad news: I have run into some car troubles and will be needing to buy a new car. I know this is not generally accepted but if all my bids can be reverted back to the previous winners that would be most appreciated. I really can't justify buying videogames at a time like this as much as I would like to.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've had two cars break down on me. One in March of 2009 and another in March of 2011. Thankfully I have a warrenty now on my Kia. I hope for the best for you Chewie.

[quote name='Josh5890']Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've had two cars break down on me. One in March of 2009 and another in March of 2011. Thankfully I have a warrenty now on my Kia. I hope for the best for you Chewie.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have a Kia now but it is just barely outside of the 100k warranty. :/

bread's done
Back