All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']2 months? Why???[/QUOTE]

To sum it up, won figures from his lowball in Nov, paid right away, received message, waited abit, sent a message, he said it was on the way, waited a bit, sent a message, said sorry it was delayed & send address again, waited a bit, sent a message asking about tracking number in PM & this forum, he said had to check because he sent it weeks ago, got another message after that saying the package was returned because he put wrong address, give address again & finally received the package. So, two months of back & forward through PM & forum before I got my package.

[quote name='twztid13']Got my steelbook from him, but no feedback yet :(. Maybe cuz he got items from me, also? I know others recieved items from him, too. I never asked him for a dc#, but it came rather quick, I think. Hope you get your stuff soon, iNCREDiPiNOY.[/QUOTE]
Yeah seem like I was only one that had a package experience that bad with him. Hope you get your package soon iNCREDiPiNOY.

Feedback, maybe? Please? sm04as is waiting on me, but AU6294TX, Jragon, adriley313 & BLink all have yet to leave feedback. I'd appreciate it if you could. Thanks, guys!

[quote name='chard19']has anyone heard from/got there stuff from adriley313 yet?[/QUOTE]
nope. i'd bought batman: arkham city (joker) steelbook from her and never received my stuff.

[quote name='chard19']has anyone heard from/got there stuff from adriley313 yet?[/QUOTE]

I got my packages from her a long time ago.

[quote name='Josh5890']I got my packages from her a long time ago.[/QUOTE]
It's a he. I got mine quick, but still waiting on 5 feedbacks, including his :(.

Look at his fb, as about 8 people from the lowball got stuff. The steelbooks were delivered to me & DanteWarrior in great packaging. I know he just must be busy, but communication is nice.

[quote name='Josh5890']typo:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
I just quoted you cuz you were on this page (I have my views on 100 posts per page). Someone else said "she" before you ;).

Did anyone else who bought from last lowball recieve feedback from adriley. I don't normally care much about it but still pm'ed & didn't even got a reply

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Did anyone else who bought from last lowball recieve feedback from adriley. I don't normally care much about it but still pm'ed & didn't even got a reply[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on my item...nevermind feedback :(

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Did anyone else who bought from last lowball recieve feedback from adriley. I don't normally care much about it but still pm'ed & didn't even got a reply[/QUOTE]

I know I didn't yet (though it was from another lowball which I had just received the package from last month) and seems like no one else got feedback yet from adriley either.

Nope, and several haven't got their items yet :?:.

Sorry to hear about all these problems, I guess I feel lucky that I didn't purchase anything from him and all the other sellers I won items from have been great.

OP, clearer statement of the payment methods people take would be advisable for future lowballs.

In the Rules section, you state the following:
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Money Order, Cash. Starmask2k3 does not accept Paypal!
sdragon & twztid13 ALSO accept Amazon Gift Cards. twztid13, adriley313 & Goguenator also accept Amazon Payments.

From this, it's assumed that Starmask2k3 would take Money Order and Cash for payment, though not Paypal or Amazon Payments. You list CAGs that take Amazon Gift Cards as well as Amazon Payments, besides Paypal, Money Order and Cash, and Starmask2k3 isn't listed among those CAGs.

Further down, you list the following:
starmask2k3 Feedback: 271 = RED |Amazon Payments, Postal Money Orders Only!http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295784

This would make me think that Starmask2k3 does take Amazon Payments, though you don't state this earlier in the OP, and he doesn't take Cash, even though you didn't say he wouldn't take it earlier in the OP that he does. That contradicts what was stated earlier in the OP, so it's more than a little confusing.

SpartanOmega117 was given a neg feedback by Starmask2k3 because he tried to pay with something else than Amazon Payments and money order, so didn't pay for the item he won due to this confusion in the payment methods and fired back a neg feedback in response. Both neg feedbacks were removed because this wasn't a clear-cut issue with either one being firmly in the wrong.

I wanted to bring this to your attention about making the payment methods participants take for payments to be very clear and not ambiguous like it is in your OP.

So I still havent gotten my stuff from adriley yet, I have sent two private messages with no reply and he/she is posting in other forums about all the stuff they are getting in....Any suggestions on what I should do next?

[quote name='chard19']So I still havent gotten my stuff from adriley yet, I have sent two private messages with no reply and he/she is posting in other forums about all the stuff they are getting in....Any suggestions on what I should do next?[/QUOTE]

Quite surprised to hear about all the problems going on with adriley313 or at least lack of communication... :cry:

Contact a mod perhaps?

As for starmask, most people had no issues with figuring out payments for him, the only one who didn't take paypal. Better communication would have eliminated either person from leaving negatives in the first place...

I think most people will agree, this group lowball was run very smoothly, aside from a few hiccups. It was not only my first group lowball, but my first lowball, PERIOD.

In the future, if I have another lowball or Group lowball, I'll be very careful about selecting who joins me, and you must accept Paypal, no exceptions. You can prefer or take other payments of course.

[quote name='sdragon']Quite surprised to hear about all the problems going on with adriley313 or at least lack of communication... :cry:

Contact a mod perhaps?

As for starmask, most people had no issues with figuring out payments for him, the only one who didn't take paypal. Better communication would have eliminated either person from leaving negatives in the first place...

I think most people will agree, this group lowball was run very smoothly, aside from a few hiccups. It was not only my first group lowball, but my first lowball, PERIOD.

In the future, if I have another lowball or Group lowball, I'll be very careful about selecting who joins me, and you must accept Paypal, no exceptions. You can prefer or take other payments of course.[/QUOTE]

If you do another, I might throw my hat in.

People just need to know the difference between amazon gift card and Amazon payment

P.S amazon payment is alot better then PayPal

Im sorry people
been crappy this past month
sick and had a hospital scare

Stuff is going out, its sitting packaged in my room just havent had time to take it out
im so sorry

[quote name='adriley313']Im sorry people
been crappy this past month
sick and had a hospital scare

Stuff is going out, its sitting packaged in my room just havent had time to take it out
im so sorry[/QUOTE]
I knew it had to be something like that (but was hoping it wasn't health related). I'm very sorry to hear that, bud. I hope you are okay. I'll keep you in my prayers, man!

bread's done
Back