All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

Dear Starmask2k3,

I screwed up...I didn't know that Amazon Payment and Amazon Gift cards were different. I usually use Paypal and I apologize big time.
I signed up for an Amazon Payment account today and verified my bank account, but the fund transfers take 5-7 days. So I'll have to go to the Post Office on Tuesday (they are closed Monday) for a postal money order.

Please send me your name and address and I'll mail the money order.

Again, I'm sorry.

I sent this to you via PM, but I posted here so others can see that I screwed up.

Here's an updated list with who I have received payment from! Going to try and ship a bunch tomorrow so get your money in if you haven't!

My Paypal email is [email protected] Please include your CAG name and address.

Setherial - Paid!
God of War III Ultimate Edition - $100 Setherial
Shipping: $10
Total 100 + 10 = $110

backseatdog - Paid!
Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition (VG to M) - $37 backseatdog
iPhone 3g (A) - $35 backseatdog
Total 72 + 10 = $82

krashhole - Paid!
Dark Souls Collector's Edition- $37 krashhole
Shipping : $3
Total 37 + 3 = $40

battousai11 - Pending!
Sega Genesis Console (G) - $36 battousai11
Shipping:
Total $36

tooshorty6432168
N64 Console (G) - $30 tooshorty6432168
Total 30 + 10 = $40

iNCREDiPiNOY
Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition EUROPE VERSION - $29 iNCREDiPiNOY
Shipping: $3
Total 29 +3 = $32

2supekards
Wavebird Controller (A) - $14 2supekards
Let The Right One In (A) - $1 2supekards
Zombieland (A) - $4 2supekards
Shipping: $3+ $1 + $1
Total 19 + 5 = $24

fireseal859
Sly Collection (M) - $20 fireseal859
Total 20 +3 = $23

clonesniper666 - Paid!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (A) - $14 clonesniper666
Total 14 + 3 = $17

jamehze - Paid!
Batman Arkham Asylum - $11 jamehze
Total 11 + 3 = $14

Ernie
Mario Golf (A) - $5 Ernie
Wario World (A) - $4 Ernie
Shipping: $3 + 1
Total 9 + 4 = $13

coopx
Little Big Planet GOTY Edition (M) - $8 coopx
Total 8 + 3 = $11

bilalzahoor1
Super Street Fighter IV - $8 bilalzahoor1
Total 8 + 3 = $11

AU6294TX
San Francisco Rush (VG) - $2 AU6294TX
Soul Calibur 2 (A) - $5 AU6294TX
Shipping : $3 + $1
Total 7 + 4 = $11

Ash Burton - Paid!
Killer Instinct (A) - $7 Ash Burton
Total 7 + 3 = $10

aptanor
Tetrisphere (VG) - $3 aptanor
Total 3 + 3 = $6

[quote name='Readthepost']Dear Starmask2k3,

I screwed up...I didn't know that Amazon Payment and Amazon Gift cards were different. I usually use Paypal and I apologize big time.
I signed up for an Amazon Payment account today and verified my bank account, but the fund transfers take 5-7 days. So I'll have to go to the Post Office on Tuesday (they are closed Monday) for a postal money order.

Please send me your name and address and I'll mail the money order.

Again, I'm sorry.

I sent this to you via PM, but I posted here so others can see that I screwed up.[/QUOTE]

I called Amazon and they helped me send you payment. You should get a PM with my info. Thanks

Still waiting on two payments; everything else should be shipping out tomorrow with DC#. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Send PayPal Payment to [email protected].

Astroboy:

Afro Samurai - $5
Dead Rising - $4
HAWX - $4
Total: $13 + $5 shipping: $18

bilalzahoor1:

Halo: ODST - $5
Total: $5 + $3 shipping: $8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Starmask2K3

Please send payment to https://payments.amazon.com payed to [email protected]

SpartenOmega117 Call of Duty MW2 LE (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $3 SpartenOmega117 $3 + 4 shipping = 7

J Rokk Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $2 J Rokk $2 + 5 shipping = 7

merchie89 Prey Limited Collectors Edition (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $1 merchie89 $1 + 5 shipping = 6 paid

calister23 College Road Trip (M) PIC - $4 calister23 The Gameplan (M) PIC - $5 calister23 A Perfect Getaway (M) PIC - $4 calister23 Tron - $2 calister23oyi Fright Night (A) - $3 calister23 Hoodwinked Too Hood Vs. Evil (A) - $2 calister23 Rio - $2 calister23 $22 + $9 shipping = $31 paid

2supekards The Descent (M) PIC - $4 2supekards Call of Duty Road to Victory (VG) PIC - $6 2supekards $10 + $4 shipping = $14 paid

Freemason Madden 2010 (VG) PIC - $3 Freemason Starwars Force Unleashed (VG) PIC - $4 Freemason The Replacement Killers (G) PIC - $1 Freemason $8 + $5 shipping = $13 paid

VideoGameCollector17 21 (G) PIC- $1 VideoGameCollector17 $1 + $3 shipping = $4 paid

WongTongSoup Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike - $6 WongTongSoup $6 + $0 shipping = $6 completed

Mr_hockey66 Harry Potter & Deadly Hallows Part 1 (A) - $5 Mr_hockey66 Harry Potter & Deadly Hallows Part 2 (A) - $5 Mr_hockey66 Thor - $3 Mr_hockey66 $13 + $5 shipping = $18 paid

Wchillinman Gears of War 3 Art Book (VG) PIC - $5 Wchillinman Halo 3 Artbook (VG) PIC - $5 Wchillinman $10 + $4 shipping = $14 paid

krashhole Eazy-e Str8 Off The Streetz CD PIC - $1 krashhole $1 + $3 shipping = $4

Readthepost
Animal Crossing City Folk Strategy Guide PIC - $5 Readthepost $5 + $3 shipping = $8 paid[/QUOTE]

Payment update
Waiting on 3 more people still please pay asap thanks

Last edited:
Just helping you buddy. Good work Starmask and everyone else, even the bidders and everyone that helped put this together. Give yourselves a round of applause.

:applause:

====================================================================
Wiimote OEM Motion Plus Attachment (M) - $6 + $3 = $9 AU6294TX
PS1 Analog Controller (M) - $1 + $3 = $4 speedracer
I have recieved payment from everyone except these 2 CAG's. Again, as long as you pay by Thursday evening (so I see it Friday morning, and have time to get it together to mail with everyone else's items, that is fine). Unfortunately, guys, it will be Saturday before I can ship. The majority said this was fine, but I cannot help this, as I have a great new job I am not willing to risk. For 2 or 3 people that haven't said it's okay, I hope you'll work with me (the best I can do is give you a refund, but it's not that long to wait, imho).

I appreciate your patience, your participation & the majority of you paying extremely quick ($ some covering paypal fees. Alliteration ftw). Great CAG's, are you all, and I'm glad I participated, as well. Thanks to sdragon, and the other participants, for making my 1st lowball a great one. I will have everyone's dc# on Saturday after I ship. Thanks again, and take care!

I just would like to thank all the CAG Members that joined in on this awesome Lowball! If you Click Here and want to check out the invoices and packages shipped just head to the bottom of my Trade List and you will see it all. I am still waiting on a few payments and if I do not here from you by Friday then I will have to cancel the deal because, I gotta withdraw all the money I get that day. Thanks for understanding and hope to at least hear from everyone with a reason why or that they paid. Thank you everyone and thank YOU Sdragon for making this lowball so successful and updating it for all of us CAG Members.

TO: bilalzahoor1: You have until Friday to pay for your items won. Please contact me ASAP.

Everyone that has paid me so far your items have been shipped!

My Paypal email is [email protected] Please include your CAG name and address.

Setherial - Paid! Shipped
God of War III Ultimate Edition - $100 Setherial
Total 100 + 10 = $110

backseatdog -Paid! Shipped
Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition (VG to M) - $37 backseatdog
iPhone 3g (A) - $35 backseatdog
Total 72 + 10 = $82

krashhole - Paid! Shipped
Dark Souls Collector's Edition- $37 krashhole
Shipping : $3
Total 37 + 3 = $40

battousai11 - Pending!
Sega Genesis Console (G) - $36 battousai11
Shipping:
Total $36

tooshorty6432168 Paid! Shipped
N64 Console (G) - $30 tooshorty6432168
Total 30 + 10 = $40

iNCREDiPiNOY
Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition EUROPE VERSION - $29 iNCREDiPiNOY
Total 29 +3 = $32

2supekards
Wavebird Controller (A) - $14 2supekards
Let The Right One In (A) - $1 2supekards
Zombieland (A) - $4 2supekards
Shipping: $3+ $1 + $1
Total 19 + 5 = $24

fireseal859
Sly Collection (M) - $20 fireseal859
Total 20 +3 = $23

clonesniper666 - Paid! Shipped
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (A) - $14 clonesniper666
Total 14 + 3 = $17

jamehze -Paid! Shipped
Batman Arkham Asylum - $11 jamehze
Total 11 + 3 = $14

Ernie Paid! Shipped
Mario Golf (A) - $5 Ernie
Wario World (A) - $4 Ernie
Shipping: $3 + 1
Total 9 + 4 = $13

coopx
Little Big Planet GOTY Edition (M) - $8 coopx
Total 8 + 3 = $11

bilalzahoor1
Super Street Fighter IV - $8 bilalzahoor1
Total 8 + 3 = $11

AU6294TX
San Francisco Rush (VG) - $2 AU6294TX
Soul Calibur 2 (A) - $5 AU6294TX
Shipping : $3 + $1
Total 7 + 4 = $11

Ash Burton - Paid! Shipped
Killer Instinct (A) - $7 Ash Burton
Total 7 + 3 = $10

aptanor
Tetrisphere (VG) - $3 aptanor
Total 3 + 3 = $6

Would like to post one last time the following people that have till Friday to pay for there items or I will have to keep them. battousai11, bilalzahoor1, coopx, krashhole The rest already paid or have a pending payment so let me know with an update of some sort by the end of Friday. Thanks!

Just a update for the people that paid your stuff is package but can't ship out till. Amazon sends the $$ and $$ amounts in my bank account I had a bank account on amazon payment but its not there anymore because of that tax thing so onces that's. Cleares I will ship asap sorry for the wait and also still need payment from 3 CAGS and also can't me with PayPal again sorry for the wait for people's who paid

Last edited:
Good News: I got my packages from sdragon and goguenator today!

Bad News: My mother got to the mail before me today. Now I have to hear about "You are living free-rent while going to community college. Save your money." But it's worth it :D

If the CAG's that have yet to pay, don't pay by tomorrow after I get off of work, the I may decide to keep the items, or leave negative feedback (per the rules). Please get with me if you have not paid & at least tell me when you can, if you changed your mind, etc (not cool to leave me hanging, in other words).

CAG's that already paid, I will ship your items on Saturday, and pm you the dc#'s of those shipments later that day. It has been an exhausting week, and I am very appreciative of the patience of the wonderful CAG's I've had the pleasure of doing business with in this lowball (but, man, it sure feels good to have a job & be in decent health again).

[quote name='twztid13']If the CAG's that have yet to pay, don't pay by tomorrow after I get off of work, the I may decide to keep the items, or leave negative feedback (per the rules). Please get with me if you have not paid & at least tell me when you can, if you changed your mind, etc (not cool to leave me hanging, in other words).

CAG's that already paid, I will ship your items on Saturday, and pm you the dc#'s of those shipments later that day. It has been an exhausting week, and I am very appreciative of the patience of the wonderful CAG's I've had the pleasure of doing business with in this lowball (but, man, it sure feels good to have a job & be in decent health again). [/QUOTE]

Is your new job working out for you?

[quote name='sdragon']:whistle2:k We're all waiting on bilalzahoor1 to pay...[/QUOTE]
Everyone still waiting? I am going to probably just leave negative feedback and keep the item.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Everyone still waiting? I am going to probably just leave negative feedback and keep the item.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting, though I did get a pm a few days ago saying Payment was coming Thursday or Friday.

hey starmask, if they back out for the CE ill be happy to take them over
Sparten has bid in my last lowball so i can say maybe give them time

I got my package from sdragon yesterday. Thanks again. What I think about Tekken Hybrid so far:
I couldn't be happier with Tekken Hybrid (Been wanting it since I first heard about it). Played Tekken Tag HD (excellent HD upgrade with all characters & modes unlocked from the start) & Tekken Tag 2 Prologue(wish it had more than 4 character but great demo; can't wait for the full game). Still trying the new Tag moves out but one I thought was cool was if you time it right when your opponent tries to double team you, your partner can push you out the way(Awesome new counter). Tekken Tag 2 Prologue made the wait for Tekken Tag 2 & Street Fighter x Tekken harder. Haven't got around to the movie yet though.

Got my ps1 games from sdragon the other day, thanks. Wish it was packed a little better though or in a thicker bubble envelope. I opened Gta and the cover came right off - the hinge part of the case was broken into tiny pieces on one side and cracked on the other. I guess it got banged up on the way here. Leaving feedback tomorrow.

[quote name='sm04as']Got my ps1 games from sdragon the other day, thanks. Wish it was packed a little better though or in a thicker bubble envelope. I opened Gta and the cover came right off - the hinge part of the case was broken into tiny pieces on one side and cracked on the other. I guess it got banged up on the way here. Leaving feedback tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Been using those bubble mailers for years without incident (PS1 games, Dreamcast games, etc.). But, of course you have USPS employees like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBxsCODB4w

[quote name='Josh5890']Is your new job working out for you?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely. My favorite job I've ever had. I feel so blessed. I also feel guilty for not getting everyone's packages out sooner. I will pm everyone, but I had to attend a hazmat meeting that was mandatory for everyone today from 8am - 12pm (but it's 2 hours away in Louisiana). They told me I didn't have to go all week, as I will eventually be IT there (I'm doing warehouse stuff, atm), but they called early this morning & said I MUST be there. Unfortunately, the post office was closed when I was back, even though I had the packages of those that paid with me (just in case). My boss said I can mail stuff Monday morning & come in late since I have been working so many hours (and I'm not even salary yet, so should be lots of money, but don't get 1st check til Feb 15th :(). I'm so very sorry, CAG's. Please don't don't judge me by my 1st lowball attempt. I will have your items out on Monday morning when the post office opens (8am), and will pm dc#s when I get hope about 7 - 8pm. THANK YOU for understanding.

its cool, a great seller keeps his buyers informed the whole way so they dont get nervous. Life happens and we cant control as long as you make an effort thats all we ask.

For the people that paid will be shipping out tomorrow morning I am not going to wait anymore so your stuff will be shipped out tomorrow morning got some money in so I can ship the stuff sorry for making you all wait and also need your address asap if you didn't pm me it

Last edited:
Everyone that don't pay by next Monday will get a negative feedback and people that did your stuff is shipped out today will give dc# when I get home tonight

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Starmask2K3

Please send payment to https://payments.amazon.com payed to [email protected]

SpartenOmega117 Call of Duty MW2 LE (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $3 SpartenOmega117 $3 + 4 shipping = 7

J Rokk Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $2 J Rokk $2 + 5 shipping = 7

merchie89 Prey Limited Collectors Edition (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $1 merchie89 $1 + 5 shipping = 6 payed 03100480000330064488

calister23 College Road Trip (M) PIC - $4 calister23 The Gameplan (M) PIC - $5 calister23 A Perfect Getaway (M) PIC - $4 calister23 Tron - $2 calister23 Fright Night (A) - $3 calister23 Hoodwinked Too Hood Vs. Evil (A) - $2 calister23 Rio - $2 calister23 $22 + $9 shipping = $31 payed complated

2supekards The Descent (M) PIC - $4 2supekards Call of Duty Road to Victory (VG) PIC - $6 2supekards $10 + $4 shipping = $14 payed 03100480000330064471

Freemason Madden 2010 (VG) PIC - $3 Freemason Starwars Force Unleashed (VG) PIC - $4 Freemason The Replacement Killers (G) PIC - $1 Freemason $8 + $5 shipping = $13 payed 03100480000330064464

VideoGameCollector17 21 (G) PIC- $1 VideoGameCollector17 $1 + $3 shipping = $4 payed complated
WongTongSoup Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike - $6 WongTongSoup $6 + $0 shipping = $6 complated

Mr_hockey66 Harry Potter & Deadly Hallows Part 1 (A) - $5 Mr_hockey66 Harry Potter & Deadly Hallows Part 2 (A) - $5 Mr_hockey66 Thor - $3 Mr_hockey66 $13 + $5 shipping = $18 payed complated
Wchillinman Gears of War 3 Art Book (VG) PIC - $5 Wchillinman Halo 3 Artbook (VG) PIC - $5 Wchillinman $10 + $4 shipping = $14 payed complated
krashhole Eazy-e Str8 Off The Streetz CD PIC - $1 krashhole $1 + $3 shipping = $4

Readthepost
Animal Crossing City Folk Strategy Guide PIC - $5 Readthepost $5 + $3 shipping = $8 payed complated[/QUOTE]
DC# are up for people that paid

Last edited:
PM'd everyone that paid with the dc#'s. Speedracer never contacted me, so he has forfeited the his bid by violating the agreement to pay what he bid. I had rather keep items that would basically be given away free after shipping costs. Another lowballer in the future may enjoy it more. If I haven't left you feedback, and you paid me, lmk & I'll fix that. Enjoy your items, and thanks again for the great lowball.

P.S. The Zelda steelbook is SICK!!!!

[quote name='starmask2k3']Still need payments from
krashhole
j Rokk
SpartenOmega117[/QUOTE]

Still need payment from this people you got till sunday night to pay

received from my last two Twiz and Starmask2k3:

starmask2k3 - the Madden 10 UMD case was cracked in 3 spots, all three were scratched very badly, so i will test them all tonight before leaving feedback, otherwise, all should be left!

[quote name='twztid13']can those that got their packages please remember to leave feedback? Thank you![/quote]

+1

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I haven't receive my item from adriley313.[/QUOTE]
Just hope you don't get the two month package run around like I did. Also, I left positive feedback (Jan 20) because they finally got my package straight & I'm still waiting on my feedback back.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Just hope you don't get the two month package run around like I did. Also, I left positive feedback (Jan 20) because they finally got my package straight & I'm still waiting on my feedback back.[/QUOTE]

2 months? Why???

[quote name='Wchillinman']Just hope you don't get the two month package run around like I did. Also, I left positive feedback (Jan 20) because they finally got my package straight & I'm still waiting on my feedback back.[/QUOTE]
Got my steelbook from him, but no feedback yet :(. Maybe cuz he got items from me, also? I know others recieved items from him, too. I never asked him for a dc#, but it came rather quick, I think. Hope you get your stuff soon, iNCREDiPiNOY.

bread's done
Back