ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']There weren't any rules saying you couldn't use the default color. Maybe everybody just likes red. ;)[/quote]
Yeah, who are they to tell me I can't use my favorite color? At least I put a stamp and changed the wheels on most of my cars; some even got different colors.

LOL why does this thread keep getting bumped?

Do you really think they are going to send the points? Seriously.. this contest was exploited. They ran out of MS Points in a short time. Why would they send more? Especially since so many exploited it.

If they show.. cool. I only had 1 account. Not a big deal to me. If not.. no big loss.

It would be nice of them to say that they aren't sending the points instead of arbitrarily extending the deadline for delivery though =/

Just started getting codes in my email!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear mike,

Thank you for participating in the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. Your activities in the program earned you 550 Microsoft Points. This amount is the total number of Microsoft Points earned during the promotion less the 100 points you received upon registration.

To receive the Points that you earned with this promotion, please visit http://points.microsoft.com and enter the following code(s). Please note that for each code, you will need to select a "Redeem Microsoft® Points prepaid or promotional code" link and enter the specific Points coupon code(s) listed below.

NOTE: The coupon code(s) will expire on: February 17, 2009, so go to http://points.microsoft.com and enter the code(s) now.*[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Shit, I just got some codes too, I guess I should've kept on doing things for it...

At least I got 100 more points.

Yep, just got mine too. 750 points split into 500,100,100,50.

Never seen a 50 pointer before

I missed out on the LBP beta codes earlier this morning but at least this one came through.

Wow I never rated a car or anything, but checked my email just in case. I had 6 accounts, and 5 of them got 50 points each. Not bad at all.

Got my e-mail worth 400 points! Didn't expect them to come through. Man, I wish I hadn't missed submitting on that one day...would have had a 3rd RB song.

Got three of them to come through. 1050 on one, 50 on another and 400 on the last. Still have a few accounts waiting to see what happens.

got about 7 emails, with 50 point codes... 3 entered onto one account without issue. No "One code per account" limit this time. :D

Whoa! I had just emailed them to get an update on the points situation, and not an hour later, my points arrived. Awesome.

If anyone wants to spare me a fifty pt code that'd be awesome my account has 120 due to me buying live score tracker and I'd love to have the extra 50 so I could get Protoman.

i just noticed this! they're giving you 50 points for every 100 points you got before! so all of you who cheated like me, you get even more! this worked for my friend, but for some reason it only gave me 8 codes instead of the 30 i should have gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back