ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, got another 150, so my total was 250 (plus the original like 200 I got I think, so maybe 450 out of the whole thing).

Not bad, I guess, I wish I did more and got more points, but I'm not allowed to complain about missing free MS points after how many I got from Tropicana.

Sweet, kudo's to the original poster of the original thread and the op of this one. Just got all my codes for about 3600 points at about 430pm.

[quote name='pajamahead']Sweet, kudo's to the original poster of the original thread and the op of this one. Just got all my codes for about 3600 points at about 430pm.[/quote]
Cool, but how do you do it?
Im having trouble on starting.
Or is it over, if so how are people still getting points for it?

[quote name='Geolion1']What am I supposed to do to get the codes, im in need of points?
Thanks[/quote]

Too late man, the promotion ended.

I wonder why you guys are getting all these little codes for 50 points. I got a 500 point code and two 100 point codes.

Yes! I got my points! *DX CROTCH CHOP*
It was worth the wait, now I can get a XBLA game for free of my choice. How sweet it is!

[quote name='help1']Too late man, the promotion ended.

I wonder why you guys are getting all these little codes for 50 points. I got a 500 point code and two 100 point codes.[/QUOTE]

Thinking back I don't remember even getting my 100 from this to begin with. 50 is such a weird little number but free is free.

I only got codes for 250 points in total, oh well, better then nothing.

Edit: Make that 300, and the other e-mail I used had full capacity.. so I probably won't be getting points for that one, sadly (I believe that one also had the most points).

holy i just checked my mine.....

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Dream Car Challenge (53)

Redeem your Microsoft® Points Coupon‎ - Dear asq, Thank you for participating in the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. Your …

4:35 pm

53 emails and their all freaking 50pt codes

I can't use these 50 point codes since I live in Canada but it's okay since I got my other 700 points.

QYB6Y-2RWCY-RDX8C-2Y73V-VC9TQ
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]KYTY9-DTDXR-99BJQ-Q939Q-GHDGQ[/FONT][/FONT]

Received 1150 points, only used my sole legit e-mail addy.

I'm happy to get mine, but I'm a bit miffed to see the exploiters get points for seemingly no reason.

[quote name='Endokun']I can't use these 50 point codes since I live in Canada but it's okay since I got my other 700 points.

QYB6Y-2RWCY-RDX8C-2Y73V-VC9TQ
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]KYTY9-DTDXR-99BJQ-Q939Q-GHDGQ[/FONT][/FONT][/quote]
Thanks got both :D!

Got mine just now. 250 on my main account, and then they gave my yahoo account 50pts cause I initially joined with that one but it was messing up so bad and I didn't read the rules right. So it's either two tv episodes or 3 songs.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Can you redeem those codes on xbox.com or on your console?[/quote]Actually, I believe they're only redeemable via points.microsoft.com

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Thanks got both :D![/QUOTE]

Way to go. You could have left one for someone else. I go in on this just before they ran out of points. I was only able to get 400 but that is better then none.

[quote name='basa']ths poits have limitation per account ? you can reedem max 2000 or more ?[/QUOTE]

Right now they are stackable. As far as I can tell, you can enter as many as you want into the same account. I suspect there will be a slew of these up on eBay later tonight... :roll:

first four people to post my name in their post gets one free code each :D ill give back to you guys i got over 3k pts lol so i guess ill give 200 pts away

[quote name='bow zon0']first four people to post my name in their post gets one free code each :D ill give back to you guys i got over 3k pts lol so i guess ill give 200 pts away[/quote]
bow zon0
There we go.

[quote name='bow zon0']first four people to post my name in their post gets one free code each :D ill give back to you guys i got over 3k pts lol so i guess ill give 200 pts away[/QUOTE]

bow zon0

[quote name='bow zon0']first four people to post my name in their post gets one free code each :D ill give back to you guys i got over 3k pts lol so i guess ill give 200 pts away[/quote]

bow zon0 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back